Banter Richmond Tigers V Carlton Poohs - #HIRD4CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohhhh how original, a joke about how the footballers play like girls :straining:
Uhh...... not sure about the confusion to be honest.

k1b8fID.gif

I've met Doss a few times, he's an absolute champ. They really should use him to market the club "We're not all total **** wits! Look at this guy, he can even dress himself!"

....and he's quite the sharp dresser as well.

Hate to burst your bubble but I don't mind the Tigers that much...half my family goes for them and they were really good to my favourite cousin who is battling MS.

But that's hardly banter worthy, so I hope you guys lose by a point from a goal kicked on the siren following a contentious umpiring decision.

As long as its not some arseish shank kick from the boundary by a player who has the turning circle of the Exxon Valdez who completely misses the hit up lead and it dribbles through for a goal...like that will ever happen

post of the season - bravo Ms MEB

Very rare I venture onto opposition boards but Tugga that creepy avatar always brings me back!

Soooo, another Blues v Tigers game. One team with a lot to play for and the other not so much. I have actually been enjoying what the Tigers have been dishing up this year but * I hope it is a cold dish on Friday night! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so unfortunately Maric is out suspended this week, I say unfortunately as I am an unabashed fan of the mullet. Let's take a trip down memory lane and see who from our clubs has sported the best mullet over the years.

As a proud Blue I am going to kick it off with Sticks Kernahan....hard to beat!

untitled.png

Very rare I venture onto opposition boards but Tugga that creepy avatar always brings me back!

Soooo, another Blues v Tigers game. One team with a lot to play for and the other not so much. I have actually been enjoying what the Tigers have been dishing up this year but **** I hope it is a cold dish on Friday night! :)

So, you're not planning a nine-game winning streak en route to the finals?

So, you're not planning a nine-game winning streak en route to the finals?

There is more chance of me attending the match Friday night with Jennifer Hawkins than that happening!

Soooo, another Blues v Tigers game. One team with a lot to play for and the other not so much. I have actually been enjoying what the Tigers have been dishing up this year but **** I hope it is a cold dish on Friday night! :)
I hope so too ... revenge is a dish best served cold. :straining:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back