No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating all that pussy over the years has probably fried Uncle Dawns brain.
This post amongst discussion involving Jane Bunn had me extremely confused and thinking of doing naughty things with jane bunn and then the mention of dawn fraser ruins that.. If you know what I mean Tigerforlife78 RichoLedio

When you see them playing you don't really see how big they under under all the pairs and s**t they wear. NFL players are athletic beasts. Some of the stats those guys produce is absolutely mind boggling when you take into account how big they are

Jake King would still fight them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a fan sorry RL mate, I like my women thin but im surprised she doesn't snap clean in half when she reports the weather in the wind. That and miss bunn has better buns :D

Prefer ol' Timmy when he filled in on 7?

H.jpeg

Im not trolling his injury. He doesnt have an injury.
Also its nothing to do with Jobe, I like him. Its the club that coming up with a pathetic cover up instead of saying what actually is happening. Jobes burnt out because this supplement scandal that was the clubs fault. But of course Essendon wont come out and say that, cant say that one of their best players has lost his interest and enjoyment in Footy because something they did. How could they play innocent if they did that.
So his surgery is just to cover up the fact that wada has made Jobe and ess hate footy?

If I could choose any one woman off OZ tv it would be this one hands down, have met in person twice and besides being hot is also normal and not up herself. Cant stand I know im pretty worship me women.

View attachment 150329
Hex is hot.
I saw her in Ultimo the other day. Had to stop myself from creeping her out.

Hex is hot.
I saw her in Ultimo the other day. Had to stop myself from creeping her out.
My brothers missus is good friends with her, have met her twice at get togethers. Learned the valuable lesson last time to not chat with her too much or my missus cracks the royal shits like Ive never seen before :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back