List Mgmt. 2015 LIST Discussion - trades, free agency etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we should consider bringing in Tom Bellchmbers, is out of form and favour at Essendon but perhaps he is just sick of being in that dump and all the crap and would be an upgrade on Robbie Warnock and Cameron Wood and wouldnt cost much more, is also still only 25.

Matthew Dick.

34 disposals, 7 tackles and 10 clearances.

Any future as a midfielder?
Haven't followed his form in the twos but he has shown to be fairly composed in his limited game time. Would like to see more of him this year, and with Doc and Walker down you'd think this is the perfect opportunity.

Hasn't he just done a navicular?

No he has done metertersal, so is a 6-8 week injury which will see him out for the rest of the year and should keep his price down. Woulld obviously need to complete a full medical (not the same medical Daisy did). I reckon Kruezar and Bellchambers cou k d be real weapons as mobile ruckmen who can go forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I missing something here?

Bellchambers and the rest of the Essendon 34 drug cheats are going to be suspended for two years, why would you even consider it.

That's what everyone thought last time.

I'd be willing to gamble on Carlisle and possibly TBC

No he has done metertersal, so is a 6-8 week injury which will see him out for the rest of the year and should keep his price down. Woulld obviously need to complete a full medical (not the same medical Daisy did). I reckon Kruezar and Bellchambers cou k d be real weapons as mobile ruckmen who can go forward.
I might be wrong, but isn't this the third consecutive year of foot injuries for Bellchambers?

Off-Topic, but given the recent calls of us not having any kids coming though, I wonder where these guys may go in this draft:

Cripps:
Menzel:
Docherty:
Graham:
Buckley:

Byrne would have been in this grouping had he not been injured.
Too early unfortunately for Holman and Jaksch and not going to include last years draft.

I think Wood has been a fantastic get by the club, why would you delist for someone like TBC, go check his numbers

we would have been more cactus without him, and our form turn around has been aided by Woodie

I think Wood has been a fantastic get by the club, why would you delist for someone like TBC, go check his numbers

we would have been more cactus without him, and our form turn around has been aided by Woodie

His GF could raise morale

I reckon we should consider bringing in Tom Bellchmbers, is out of form and favour at Essendon but perhaps he is just sick of being in that dump and all the crap and would be an upgrade on Robbie Warnock and Cameron Wood and wouldnt cost much more, is also still only 25.

He's been really average of late.

I don't think he is enough of an upgrade on Wood to bother getting him in.

Would prefer Kreuz as no.1 ruck but if we don't go down that path because he's not up to it physically, id prefer someone like Leunbeurger, Zac Smith, Gorringe or Lycett than Bellchambers.

NO - he is not an upgrade on Wood. May also cop an ASADA ban which would hurt our list.

GWS have a huge ruck weakness now Mummy is out. We should see if Warnock has any currency with them, and then get a young rookie (USA Guy?) or else keep Warnock on a lower contract for depth, but still develop a rookie.

Off-Topic, but given the recent calls of us not having any kids coming though, I wonder where these guys may go in this draft:

These are the ones that have panned out well to date, which is better than untried prospects, who may not live up to their potential.

Cripps: Early first round. Would be rated 1-5
Menzel: Early first round. Would be rated 1-10
Docherty: Mid first round. Would be rated 5-15
Graham: Second round. Would be rated 25-45
Buckley: Second round. Would be rated 25-45
Byrne: Third round. Would be rated 40-60 - though I think he can improve greatly, still developing.

Byrne would have been in this grouping had he not been injured.
Too early unfortunately for Holman and Jaksch and not going to include last years draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back