News Thurlow extends contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Great work and it sounds like the club is getting busy with the long list of ooc players it needs to sign up. Has been questions asked about some of the recent first round picks. Thurlow and Lang have really showed this year why they were picked.

One of the good news stories of 2015 for our team, and now this.
Excellent. Love his style of play.
As has been said, does the #40 at Geelong a great service- we've had some beauties.

Thurlow is a very impressive young player so this is great news. You can never have too many good users of the pill, especially when playing in defence. I think he was an inspired choice as our first round pick in 2012.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unlike the ghs contract extension

this one makes sense

well done
I liked this, but am also hopeful we will look back and think GHS was just a really slow developer who became an absolute gun MFer. I can't see it, but many can.

On SEN this morning:

On SEN this morning:

Liked and quoted to listen to at home and not waste precious data :)

really,did we need the whinge in this thread ?
Just be happy and don't be a miserbale git all the time

Sorry Jub , Im going whinge
What does this young man have to do to get a RStar Nomination. Perhaps the side need to have a win.
Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 8.59.38 pm.png

Anyway , what is important is he is our Rising Star..and in another three years , by the next contract , I suspect he will have risen.

What does this young man have to do to get a RStar Nomination. Perhaps the side need to have a win.
View attachment 152344

Anyway , what is important is he is our Rising Star..and in another three years , by the next contract , I suspect he will have risen.
That type of whinge is entirely acceptable, Turbo. in fact, I'd be disappointed if our supporters didn't whinge about it a bit more.

View attachment 152344

He needs to not play for Geelong.

We are supposed to be on the slide and devoid of good talent coming thru.

Remember the whole equalization thingy….

No respect…

but remember, Boris had to play 300 games, get 3 flags, 2 x BNF in Flag years, 5 AA's before anyone took notice of him...

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back