Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 19 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll have what you guys are having.

Jack-Nod.gif

See my move has brought the best out in you.

Also my teachings have worked well. You are in good hands Wonders if SSwans is still your captain.

See my move has brought the best out in you.

Also my teachings have worked well. You are in good hands Wonders if SSwans is still your captain.

This reminds me of the time I was being "made" by Juggs. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone update me on the list changes?

The new thread will have them. Just have to discuss a few of the delistings of inactive players with Golum and we'll be ready to go.

PVF and haydo169 are our ins so far, so a very healthy start in that department, but there's more to come.

Has anyone got all the Wonders stats from Season 19?

Would make my life alot easier haha.

Not at this stage. I am considering doing it, but I've been a little busy recently. All I have are the stats from every game, but they're not separated into individuals or anything. I can probably separate those into individuals, so they just have to be totaled, while watching the Ashes tonight if you want.

pls do more next time
You weren't around for the glory years of carrying. I mean sure clarkey played one good grand final but the rest were all my doing and the 9 of 23 games all me.

You lot will be lost without me*

*Expecting this to be used if you finish higher/win premiership :p

I hope someone new carries us to the wooden spoon next season:p
I wanted to win the only thing I hadn't as a Wonder. I succeeded thats all that matters

You weren't around for the glory years of carrying. I mean sure clarkey played one good grand final but the rest were all my doing and the 9 of 23 games all me.

You lot will be lost without me*

*Expecting this to be used if you finish higher/win premiership :p

I wanted to win the only thing I hadn't as a Wonder. I succeeded thats all that matters
Floggiest of flogs that ever flogged.

Hurry with these stats I need to know how much I carried you all ;)
Ohhhhhh I'm halfway there, whoooooaaah livin on a prayer.

But seriously, you suck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back