MRP / Trib. 2015 MRP/ Carlton Tribunal News & Reports (aka Chook lotto)

Remove this Banner Ad

PA fans drinking the kool-aid on there board.

"Gibbs should get bashed" honestly it's the first time Gibbs gets suspended and they are calling him a thug. Two motions my arse.

Pissants still upset that we ended their season.

"Schulzy's tackle was super doopy! though" Richards hit the turf far harder than Gray did as well.

dean-supernatural.gif

3 weeks.. Can't spell consistent with s**t, I suppose. Hope we did enough to end Port. Only consolation.

Colquhoun had no business responding to Gibbs there. Gibbs could quite easily be questioning his own suspension in light of the Schulz decision, rather than be agitating for a Schulz suspension.

Reckon he just provided some ammunition for Tuohy to go in even harder next time we play them. It was touched 'pal', get over it already and stop embarrassing yourself.

Colquhoun.... get a real name you idiot or at least one that is spelt somewhere near how it sounds you clown !!

Luckily for him that no one even knows who the **** he is or who the **** he even plays for or there could be trouble the next time we play which ever team that is......:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Buckley (Nafan, not ours) was on TV last night saying that the differences between the two tackles are minuscule, so how does one result in 2 weeks and one in none?

Gotta say, Buckley has really grown on me this year.
Come a long way from his FIGJAM days

Even Buckley (Nafan, not ours) was on TV last night saying that the differences between the two tackles are minuscule, so how does one result in 2 weeks and one in none?

You can get a cream for that.

...in all seriousness, I agree.

Like Gibbs said... I'm confused.

Regardless of anything else that the AFL has said, they have said that the head is sacrosanct... and in this instance they have seen Shulz pile drive someone's head into the deck with enough force to know him out... in a similar fashion to Gibbs tackle, and they declare it a good tackle.

* this s**t... when you get Gollum standing up and saying that he is nonplussed... well more nonplussed than usual, about the decision and, with him having been on the rules of the game committee, you know that something is wrong.

Tackles both similar. Both had players caught and then flung them to ground.
Both 2 actions, the catch and grab of the player and then the fling to ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should give the coaching away and do what he does best - commentary

Actually it was 3 weeks prior to early plea, cos we know what happens when Carlton doesn't plea. :mad::mad::mad:

The MRP should not consist of past players. It should be done by umpires or neutrals. Their responsibility should be to review all games and refer matters to the tribunal. Only the tribunal should issue penalties, it is where the player have an advocate to contest any charge.

The past players should be used for reviewing matches to improve the umpiring decisions.

Dwayne Russell went off his head trying to get Gibbs suspended. Massive media involvement in the MRP verdict.

Schulz had BT, Darcy jumping over themselves to cover him. The fact that our MRP system is dictated by the media so heavily is a joke.
The fact that Darcy and BT are listened to at all, about anything, is a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back