Not open for further replies.

partycorolla

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Black Rock
AFL Club
Richmond
:p

I think you will find it hard to find me stating about overpaying for any player in posts.

You might not like my players as I rarely rate yours but I rarely suggest we throw money at any player as most are overrated imo

Why would anyone suggest throwing money at players they think are overrated? That's up there with the dumbest thing you have ever typed.... which is saying something ;)

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Why would anyone suggest throwing money at players they think are overrated? That's up there with the dumbest thing you have ever typed.... which is saying something ;)

Trouble is that is not what I stated.

I said I rarely throw money at players.

I said many players are overrated. Because/as I regard many players as overrated I do not throw money at them.

In fact I am so particular most players I do not mention and usually I am reply to posts about pplayers, IMO, usually overrated. Even though I do not say it, usually I am against recruiting certain players from other posters that,IMO, are overrating the player

I said many players are overrated. Because/as I regard many players as overrated I do not throw money at them.

In fact I am so particular most players I do not mention and usually I am reply to posts about pplayers, IMO, usually overrated. Even though I do not say it, usually I am against recruiting certain players from other posters that,IMO, are overrating the player
Magic old mate whilst I don't always agree with everything you say I generally get what you're saying.but........ Have you been drinking???

Tigerland

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2004
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
They were talking about on SEN this morning. All they were saying is north have no trading currency richmond has slightly more but collingwood has potentially the most. Depends what the Giants want.

So based on rubbish sprouted on SEN some have deemed that he's off to Collingwood.

Why would they say that we have less to offer? Sure Collingwood will have the better draft pick but who exactly would the pies let go in a trade?

partycorolla

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Black Rock
AFL Club
Richmond

That was my point. Neither you nor anyone else would throw money at a player that they themselves overrated.... You are trying to say you wouldn't throw money at players other people overrate.... but you got it all arse about in the way you typed it, hence making it look stupid!

no orange peeler

Cancelled
Jan 21, 2007
livin the dream
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Yankees tottenham hotspur ny giants
So based on rubbish sprouted on SEN some have deemed that he's off to Collingwood.

Why would they say that we have less to offer? Sure Collingwood will have the better draft pick but who exactly would the pies let go in a trade?

Their younger talent is touted higher then ours. In saying that collingwoods offer is not for as long as ours. All speculation but.

wart101

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 18, 2006
Under the fridge
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland FC
1, I have never mentioned Henderson on any contract discussions

2.I have been in buisness for over 25 years and own 5 newsagency's and bought/sold many cafe's and petrol stations in the past - I did pretty well in negotiating all purchases and sales

3.Im a realist and realise that what market prices are and that you have to pay market prices unless you have anotherattractive element to yourself or your product that would appeal ( we currently hold no atvantage compared to pies)

Collingwood usually pay market rates and your last comments and thats why they get deals over the line ( which is exactly what i said needs to be paid to get it done)

Your comments are totally off track and atleast its not about washed up 39 year olds or players we can trade out and get back as an agreement
Can you buy me a news agency please :p

Tigerland

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2004
NSW
AFL Club
Richmond
Their younger talent is touted higher then ours. In saying that collingwoods offer is not for as long as ours. All speculation but.

Their young talent is way over-hyped IMO.

They have done well to turn over their list but a lot of people & commentators are blowing their loads far too early on the Pies.

If they are so great then surely they won't trade them to get another in. It would defeat the purpose.

I read their ruckman Witts mentioned - which is laughable.
We may as well entertain Hampson then.... just as good or average I should say.

Dr Awkward

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 23, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Just watched the replay of the game and noticed that in the fourth quarter after Miles gets a free kick Treloar bends down and aggressively whispers something in his ear and then Miles has a dirty grin on his face.

Based on this, I don't think Treloar is going to leave the Giants!!

TheCuzEffect

Premiership Player
Oct 22, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man United - Minnesota Timberwolves
Just watched the replay of the game and noticed that in the fourth quarter after Miles gets a free kick Treloar bends down and aggressively whispers something in his ear and then Miles has a dirty grin on his face.

youre basing a sledge off him not coming to Richmond? For all you know he could have said why the * didn't you take me with you?

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United

You do realise that he doesn't want to leave the giants? It's just that they pumped all the other contracts so high and now they can't fit him in. Also until we sign a gun or promising one i'll hold my breath as i can't remember one wanting to come to us.(i'm excluding the miles, marics of this world as they weren't wanted by the respective clubs)

inamedthegiants

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
You do realise that he doesn't want to leave the giants? It's just that they pumped all the other contracts so high and now they can't fit him in. Also until we sign a gun or promising one i'll hold my breath as i can't remember one wanting to come to us.(i'm excluding the miles, marics of this world as they weren't wanted by the respective clubs)
Or he values himself higher than Dylan Shiel...

They were talking about on SEN this morning. All they were saying is north have no trading currency richmond has slightly more but collingwood has potentially the most. Depends what the Giants want.
Im not sure the PIes have better trade value than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back