Preview Changes V Port Adelaide (team in OP, no change, Grundy, BK and Schazza emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I would have thought most people knew that there are AFL stats readily available all over the internet...

I know of Footywire they don’t have Advanced Stats. What is one with Those Kind of Advanced Stats?

I know of Footywire they don’t have Advanced Stats. What is one with Those Kind of Advanced Stats?

It's not an advanced stat mate. It's just goals divided by total scoring shots.. doesn't take into account any out of bounds on the full but it is what it is

Good luck for Thursday night. Enjoying watching you guys play. I'm hoping for a close contest but I've got visions of Pendulbury getting 35 contested possessions, Cloke kicking 7.3 and Swan destroying us as usual.
Dont worry he'll be closer to 3.7, maybe not so many shots but around that ratio. It'll be a close contest at least

Carlisle and Jonas been ruled out for tomorrows game.

Port expected to make 4-5 changes apparently
Was hoping Jonas stayed in.

Doesn't matter who plays really, this is simply a must win. No more "brave effort" "solid performance just couldn't finish at critical times." port are average this year, a loss is simply unacceptable and would send us down the same path as last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlisle and Jonas been ruled out for tomorrows game.

Port expected to make 4-5 changes apparently

So what does that mean for Changes for us?

Carlisle is a Massive Out for Port

Carlisle is a big out for them

Huge out but I think they have a pretty fit list so players like Trengove and O'Shea could come in and support Hombsch.

When do the boys fly out? Surely they'd be on their way now given a 5pm training session is at AO tonight.

So who is on the plane, likely we will take 25 over as we'll fly back Friday anyway giving the 3 that don't play the chance to play VFL.

Just as I ask this, Bucks is being interviewed at the airport;

collingwoodfc: #swanny, Port Adelaide + learning from defeat. @ncb_cfc speaks to @AFL_petryan + co at the airport http://t.co/5q56hmG7rX

Really worried about this one.The Walsh factor could play out either way and they will be very emotionally charged. I hope we're professional enough to get the job done though. Looking at the ladder as it stands right now, in combination with the matches this round, this is actually a season defining match.

Lose and we could go as low as 8th with West Coast coming up.

Win and we could end up a bees dick outside 4th and sealed in the 8. So crucial.

When do the boys fly out? Surely they'd be on their way now given a 5pm training session is at AO tonight.

So who is on the plane, likely we will take 25 over as we'll fly back Friday anyway giving the 3 that don't play the chance to play VFL.

Just as I ask this, Bucks is being interviewed at the airport;

collingwoodfc: #swanny, Port Adelaide + learning from defeat. @ncb_cfc speaks to @AFL_petryan + co at the airport http://t.co/5q56hmG7rX

I say there gone or be at the Airport just about to leave

Really worried about this one.The Walsh factor could play out either way and they will be very emotionally charged. I hope we're professional enough to get the job done though. Looking at the ladder as it stands right now, in combination with the matches this round, this is actually a season defining match.

Lose and we could go as low as 8th with West Coast coming up.

Win and we could end up a bees dick outside 4th and sealed in the 8. So crucial.

I feel the some way. Walsh factor could work either way.

Either they play they have Played since Last Season and Knock Us Off or They Try Too Hard and we blow them out of the Water.

The Atmosphere will be Electric and try and give Port the Will to win.

ALL Games now we should/Could Win

Really worried about this one.
We were worried about Hawks too and feared we get a demo job on us. I thought we stood up pretty well to the challenge. The usual suspects and some others missed goals but nothing like the panic stations and atrocious out of bounds on the full against Fremantle the week before.
If we keep the upgoing trend, we should be able to sneak past. Going to be a ripper game. Like they have been almost every time this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back