Harvey's Heroes Clinic

Remove this Banner Ad

Gimp mask coralling training appeared to go well.

17373c26e607de47395ace79700ba8e2.jpg

It was a great turnout, the young bloke loved it. Not sure the 2 boys trying to push in front of him in NDS's bumping drill had as much fun. He got all his jumper signed and photos with all the players apart from Boomer and BBB who were being mobbed and also had a chat to his 2 faves in Lachie and Ben10. He was the only one to guess Dumont's nickname which he thought pretty good. Well played NMFC, great day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a great turnout, the young bloke loved it. Not sure the 2 boys trying to push in front of him in NDS's bumping drill had as much fun. He got all his jumper signed and photos with all the players apart from Boomer and BBB who were being mobbed and also had a chat to his 2 faves in Lachie and Ben10. He was the only one to guess Dumont's nickname which he thought pretty good. Well played NMFC, great day.

Agree, I was really impressed. But more importantly the kids loved it. Players were happy to chat with the kids which was great. Well done NMFC.

I heard that Jamie Macmillan was in charge of the tackling drill. Apparently the kids just spun around like turnstiles for the remainder of the afternoon.

His instructions were apparently, "You must move forward not backward, upward not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling to freedom. "

His instructions were apparently, "You must move forward not backward, upward not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling to freedom. "

"Trades for all!"
boooo
"Okay... no trades for anyone!"
boooo
"Hmm... trades for some... contract extensions for others!"
YAAAAY

Rumour has it that Lindsay Thomas made an appearance at the Harvey's Heroes clinic.

Gillon McLachlan is expected to announce that kids days are banned tomorrow at 9am.

Am expecting goalieboy82 any minute with that Kareem clip.

Joey: Wait a minute. I know you. You're Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. You play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers.
Roger Murdock: I'm sorry, son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.
Joey: You are Kareem! I've seen you play. My dad's got season tickets.
Roger Murdock: I think you should go back to your seat now, Joey. Right, Clarence?
Captain Oveur: Nahhhhhh, he's not bothering anyone. Let him stay here.
Roger Murdock: But just remember, my name is...
[showing his nametag]
Roger Murdock: ROGER MURDOCK. I'm an airline pilot.
Joey: I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense.
[Kareem gets angry]
Joey: And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.
Roger Murdock: [breaking character] The hell I don't! LISTEN, KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

Anyways, back on topic....

Not sure what that McMahon picture is about. I heard the rest of the boys just sat back doing sfa while Goldy ran all the drills.

I'ii add my voice to the well done by the club and players. Super impressed with the day, my 4 year old in group 1 fell over and was helped by the NMFC Team Leader (Harrington? ); players more than willing to talk and a good turn out.

Spoke to Taylor Garner about his thumb injury, & him listed as being out for 6 weeks; his response was "nah I'm as tough as nails"; love the attitude.

20150707_151931.jpg

Good day, better organised than previous years.
My only gripe and it is shown in the photo BY Elroo, the kid at the back holding his jumper wanting to get it signed? ADULTS (that includes older teenagers) GET THE F*#* OUT OF THE WAY AND HAVE SOME MANNERS TOO, its for the kids not you.
Sun was out, players where great with the kids. Good stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back