Banter Richmond Tigers V Carlton Poohs - #HIRD4CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I'm a dickhead for thinking kicking is an important skill for footballers to have. Silly me!
Shout it to the mountain ...Want Hampson back, foot skills are elite....

Last edited:

C'mon you know you want to join us before it's too late. It's fun.. much like the gangs of L.A south central we give you 2 options as a method of initiation.

I already know which one you're going to choose though.
nope.gif

My mother, my favourite aunt, and my favourite cousin all 'support' the Tigers...mostly when they're winning. Last year when you were on your winning streak at the end of the year I'd had enough of my mum's banter and said "Oh yeah?! Well who's your captain then?" because she knows almost nothing about footy and she smirked at me and said with full conviction "Hodgey. Duhhh".

The moral of that story is that my mother isn't very smart and they've turned me off Richmond for life.

My mother, my favourite aunt, and my favourite cousin all 'support' the Tigers...mostly when they're winning. Last year when you were on your winning streak at the end of the year I'd had enough of my mum's banter and said "Oh yeah?! Well who's your captain then?" because she knows almost nothing about footy and she smirked at me and said with full conviction "Hodgey. Duhhh".

The moral of that story is that my mother isn't very smart and they've turned me off Richmond for life.

We can turn you on though

We can see then that the apple did not fall far from the tree then :p

I think it's a disgrace Ms MEB that you are buying her stacked placebos instead of proper meds.

All those $$$ being directed to the CFC...it's just a shady shady place. Lol and see how close you are to that other beacon of best practice...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly, yes. It's actually hilarious sometimes to see them trip over themselves to type a message out.
"Hi Meb, how r u? So just thinking if you ever wanna grab a drink at the footy hit me up!!! Can never have too many footy loving women in my life LOL!!!!"
tigs2010 is just jealous because no one sends her PM's

Blues have also officially jumped the shark beyond that of even Novonorfdom

What the * was with the single finger fairy slaps post goal??? I thought people were making that s**t up

Good one kozi01
You just scared her away.

Where's Moe B?
Go back a couple of pages E-mod, poor MoeB got smashed by everyone at once and gave up I think. I think he forgot how much s**t he gave everyone last time around and thought we had all forgotten :)

We should ease up on carlton, its not their fault they used Greece as an economic model on how to rebuild a footy club

#Hird4Carlton

I propose both use our model....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back