Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would that surprise anyone?
What must be more concerning for Norf is that after that insipid effort they should be getting pounded from the media and the heat applied to the coach and board. Instead they barely rate an article in the newspaper, no place worse to be in pro sports than irrelevancy.

Yeah I don't where the myth that Bastinac is an inside kid has come from. He's outside as they come. More outside than Ellis. And can't kick.

I'd rather we chased Mullet than Atley if we're looking for a rebounder from Norf. Cheaper and a better kick. Seems out of favour. Had an awesome year in 2013, get him back to that form and we're laughing.

Wouldn't mind him even if it's just for the name

What must be more concerning for Norf is that after that insipid effort they should be getting pounded from the media and the heat applied to the coach and board. Instead they barely rate an article in the newspaper, no place worse to be in pro sports than irrelevancy.

That is why we must all do our part to raise awareness of Norf by getting #lolnorf trending

You reckon?

If Griff was kicking straight, he'd be having a good season. he's been ok. Still just 46 games, still learning.

**** no. Hack.

**** no. Hack. Bastinac is not inside, he's outside and bland.
He got some nice spoils in on jack at critical times

Of the two I would say McBean plays more like Vickery. In order to get something good in we have to let something go. If we got an early second round pick for Vickery, which helped us land Treloar or produced a swap for Motlop then we would be crazy not to do it. Same goes if someone wants Griff. Only sell them off if the offer is VERY good.

Would still have three quality talls in Riewoldt, McBean and Griff.
What does a Astbury/Vickery combo get us from Brisbane?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back