Past #8: Daniel Wells - joins Collingwood as a FA - North get pick #32 as compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Not all tendon recoveries follow the script gk. His rehab and subsequent ramping up of training most likely saw the development of said additional issue. Look at the difference between NDS' and Garner's hamstring surgery return.

Fingers crossed this is the final issue needing sorting with Wellsy's Achilles anyway.
I think I posted in the wrong thread - I am actually referring to Boomers comments re Saturday's loss and the clubs review on Monday.

Gents
it genuinely warms my heart to still be remembered some 3 years after moving on! My sons occasionally remind me of you guys by uttering "Make it happen Euge!"- even if it is only in the context of preparing their dinner.

For those that care, as CEO of CAMS I have been flat chat doing everything from mixing with heads of state in Monaco and chatting with Bernie in the UK, to helping out at a come and try day in Yallourn (a bit like our Junior Roo Day). We even managed to sign up Daniel as a CAMS ambassador - not a bad kid for a Weagles supporter....

Other than saying that I still love the Roos and attend matches when possible (although in 2015 I have not seen them win a game in the flesh!), best that I not add anything further to what is a pretty passionate discussion on our recent form. All I will say is that we have invariably found a way to turn things around and hopefully, next week is the start.

I am now off to Townsville for the V8s, so staying away might hopefully improve our chances this weekend!!

Stay happy, stick fat and GO ROOS!!
Euge

Gents
it genuinely warms my heart to still be remembered some 3 years after moving on!

In 2016 JB will need to step down as President.

There are many on this board (myself included) that would be eager to listen to what you had to say if you put a ticket together.

Make it happen, Euge???

Gents
it genuinely warms my heart to still be remembered some 3 years after moving on! My sons occasionally remind me of you guys by uttering "Make it happen Euge!"- even if it is only in the context of preparing their dinner.
GOLD.
"How would you like your steaks done boys"
"Medium-rare...Make it happen Euge!"

"I just cant get this creme brulee to crust over..."
"MAKE IT HAPPEN EUGE"

I think this needs it own thread!

Gents

For those that care, as CEO of CAMS I have been flat chat doing everything from mixing with heads of state in Monaco and chatting with Bernie in the UK, to helping out at a come and try day in Yallourn (a bit like our Junior Roo Day). We even managed to sign up Daniel as a CAMS ambassador - not a bad kid for a Weagles supporter....

Other than saying that I still love the Roos and attend matches when possible (although in 2015 I have not seen them win a game in the flesh!), best that I not add anything further to what is a pretty passionate discussion on our recent form. All I will say is that we have invariably found a way to turn things around and hopefully, next week is the start.

I am now off to Townsville for the V8s, so staying away might hopefully improve our chances this weekend!!

Euge

tumblr_m1ze4uHPJ81qg7jkoo2_500.gif

Onya Euge and thanks for answering our prayers. I say this as a North AND car racing fanatic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2016 JB will need to step down as President.

There are many on this board (myself included) that would be eager to listen to what you had to say if you put a ticket together.

Make it happen, Euge???
If I could like this post 1000 times I would. I would love to have Euge back next year.
However I suspect he may be too busy with work at the moment, so any other year would also do

Gents

Euge

lol make it happen Euge, classic.

We miss you, Euge, got the job done when you were here.

Don't worry about missing us winning in the flesh, most of us have barely seen a win either, this year. :stern look

You came here, spoke to us openly and honestly through good and bad times, we will always remember and be forever grateful for the significant impact you had for our club.

I am glad everything is going well and they are very fortunate to have you at CAMS.

Last edited:
So... Patton is back from full knee reconstruction quicker than Wells's "2 week" strain. :stern look
As I've said earlier in the thread there remains a chance that Wells' achilles strain will keep him out longer than Swallow's full achilles rupture #bringbackthesilverfox

Euge: So Bernie, we're thinking about running the Melbourne Grand Prix under lights.
Bernie: Make it happen, Euge!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back