Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

dresrossa arc dragging on way too much. Had soo much pontential :( just end already :( :mad:

Been reading Mahou Shoujo of the End, it's pretty much Gantz v2.0, just as crazy and messed up. So I'm enjoying it immensely

Well that just happened in Naruto

I liked that it happened (presuming it is what I think you are talking about).
Red herring, the kid is clearly Sakura's. She even looks like her lol. My guess is that Karin agreed to be a surrogate mother or that Karin's sick obsession with Sasuke led to her obtaining Sasuke's mother umbilical cord (which means the DNA taken was actually Sasuke's). Apparently in Japan it's really common for mothers to keep their umbilical cords of their children as keepsakes after birth.

Last edited:
Omg, latest one piece chapter. These are the types of chapters that I love. One of the best chapters in the series. Oda the goat
1499845164.gif

abr.gif

- Shanks getting targeted my Kid and his alliance :eek::eek:, honestly thought they were targeting Big Mom all this time, but thats ODA for ya... I cant see that going well for them, but in saying that i think what might happen is : Kid and co battle with red hair, Shanks beat em but not without copping some damage... then Black beard comes in with sneak attacks just like what they did with Whitebeard.. Or I can see Kid alliance being blocked by off Luffy and co.

-Aokiji have ties with Black Beard :eek::eek::eek: Can see Kuzan being a spy who's just infiltrating BB's crew to see what they're up to and reporting it to RA IMO, cant see Aokiji being a BB member.

- Bonny going to be part of mugiwara alliance? Her crew seems to be MIA ever since they got rekt by BB. My theory is that she use to work for the WG/Celestial dragon since she has the ability to reverse people's age.... making the Celestial Dragon's immortal?? but she decided to escape and become a pirate.

- Oda still teasing us with Kaido's identity... Looking at the panel with the guy calling out for him.. I think he's in Wano country ATM... That massive shadow looks like one of those old Japanese style palace's IMO. Cant wait till we see him though.

- Fujitora at the end
icon_eek.gif
:eek::eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg, latest one piece chapter. These are the types of chapters that I love. One of the best chapters in the series. Oda the goat
1499845164.gif

abr.gif

- Shanks getting targeted my Kid and his alliance :eek::eek:, honestly thought they were targeting Big Mom all this time, but thats ODA for ya... I cant see that going well for them, but in saying that i think what might happen is : Kid and co battle with red hair, Shanks beat em but not without copping some damage... then Black beard comes in with sneak attacks just like what they did with Whitebeard.. Or I can see Kid alliance being blocked by off Luffy and co.

-Aokiji have ties with Black Beard :eek::eek::eek: Can see Kuzan being a spy who's just infiltrating BB's crew to see what they're up to and reporting it to RA IMO, cant see Aokiji being a BB member.

- Bonny going to be part of mugiwara alliance? Her crew seems to be MIA ever since they got rekt by BB. My theory is that she use to work for the WG/Celestial dragon since she has the ability to reverse people's age.... making the Celestial Dragon's immortal?? but she decided to escape and become a pirate.

- Oda still teasing us with Kaido's identity... Looking at the panel with the guy calling out for him.. I think he's in Wano country ATM... That massive shadow looks like one of those old Japanese style palace's IMO. Cant wait till we see him though.

- Fujitora at the end
icon_eek.gif
:eek::eek::eek:

That latest chapter is the best in a while - it is fantastic.

There is also Capone who seems to have teamed with Big Mom.

Urouge is in the clouds and someone is there - perhaps Enel?

X Drake is with Kaido - I wonder if he will eventually team with Luffy?

I'm surprised you guys could understand it.

Maybe it's because I read them too quickly, but I was just like... well... I didn't really understand that chapter. I'll wait until the anime explains it lol

I'm surprised you guys could understand it.

Maybe it's because I read them too quickly, but I was just like... well... I didn't really understand that chapter. I'll wait until the anime explains it lol

Were you reading Mangapanda version lol?

Try reading Mangastream version if you havent. http://readms.com/r/one_piece/793/2851/1

The translation differences between the 2 is hugeeeee.

ahh fair enough. Just read soources from "Mangastream" next time. Usually comes out Thursday night - Fridays. Translation is heaps better than other ones lol.

http://mangastream.com/

I read Mangapanda as that is the quickest to be released. If I want clarification on something then I will read the Mangastream version.

Latest One Piece chapter :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

7drHiqr.gif

what an introduction for the strongest mofo alive!

Kaido = Gyarados confirmed
2859867778.gif

Also we've waited 1 year 7 months and 21 days to see Sanji again :$

I love Oda and his character quirks. Make the strongest man love committing suicide

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back