Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

For anyone who cares I just spent the last couple of weeks building a railway through the nether from the hub to Hellbourne 's island at the end of the Great Northern Ocean Railway. That is the end, not the start. The biggest issue wasn't the ghast menace, or the iron for the rail, but finding enough sand for all the glass.

Forgot all about this world and minecraft in general! If only I could go back to the days of school and sleep ins haha

Still remember making the MCG (didn't do an awful lot) and RenderedUnsafe??? Destroying the world I think and everyone getting mad at him. Good times

Station list :
1. Nether hub east.
2. Nether hub west.
3. Chesty Bonds station nether link up (requires a walk) to get to the Chesty Bonds portal.
4. Bonerstroke's Island (path already existed this far thanks to Bonerstroke, I added rail. Mister Carlton I can never remember who Bonerstroke is, maybe you could tag him for me?)
5. Mushroom station.
6. Green Clay station.
8. Netherack Station.
9. Redstone Station.
10. Lazuli Station.
11. Netherwort Station.

Of course a partly enrailed path continues on from there towards Eth's far-flung outpost to the east.

You seemed to be building some sort of arena?
I'm not entirely sure what it was I was building, some kind of dome or something... I had flattened out a whole heap of land, started building the dome(?) but the skippyness started and I got a bit bored. When I was on earlier I thought I'll probably end up taking it down and building some houses or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have the coords to the big ass holed out mountain that is has super cool stuff inside of it? I think it belongs to Chief.

Searched the thread but only saw a mention of it. I know it's somewhere near me but I can't locate it. I want to take a peak around for some ideas on something I'm working on.

If you happen to be bored or anything... Feel free to pop on over and help a brother out digging this down to the ground floor.

ezntuSQ.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back