Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't planning on trading this week, but with Gary going down I will at this stage be replacing him with Gaff. He has been amazing all year long and ownership at 2% is quite attractive as well.
Yeah Gaff has been great

I might jump on Stanton. I know he is prone a complete spud game every now and then but 0.8% ownership with a soft upcoming draw and 106 as a 5 round average is good enough for me to take a punt.

It's between Gaff and Lewis for me. I'm thinking Lewis at the moment, although he is a massive risk to be rested in Round 23 whereas Gaff probably won't be rested at all.

McKernan to Hugh Goddard and Brodie Smith to Picken. Two trades remaining.

My best 22 is looking very strong (projected score 2339) but my reserves are a real concern - Hamling/McKenzie, Steele and Caleb Daniel my best bet on each line.

McKernan to Hugh Goddard and Brodie Smith to Picken. Two trades remaining.

My best 22 is looking very strong but my reserves are a real concern - Hamling/McKenzie, Steele and Caleb Daniel my best bet on each line.
Hamling should be back this week, apparently he trained strongly on Tuesday

Can't decide between banking some money or chasing points. Easy league fixture this week and trades & money in league finals for upgrades is the goal.

1. N. Brown to James Kelly and GAJ to Brandon Ellis and $20k bank.
Or
2. Priddis and Hugh Goddard and $238k, which means N.Brown can be anyone next week.

I'll also have to ask, is Priddis > Ellis and can James Kelly hold down D5?

Can't decide between banking some money or chasing points. Easy league fixture this week and trades & money in league finals for upgrades is the goal.

1. N. Brown to James Kelly and GAJ to Brandon Ellis and $20k bank.
Or
2. Priddis and Hugh Goddard and $238k, which means N.Brown can be anyone next week.

I'll also have to ask, is Priddis > Ellis and can James Kelly hold down D5?
Think Ellis and Priddis similar. Priddis probably slightly better scorer but always speculation he rests one week.

Kelly should be solid enough if injury free

Think Ellis and Priddis similar. Priddis probably slightly better scorer but always speculation he rests one week.

Kelly should be solid enough if injury free
EasyAGIF.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back