No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think its clear that in the last few weeks, maybe just prior to Phils death or even more recently that there has been some activity in relation to his contract. Connors did not fly into Adelaide last week for dinner.

Agree if he is staying Connors is at present discussing PD's salary and until that is agreed upon he will not be declaring anything. Connors said he hasnt spoken to PD in 6 weeks so no negotiations would not have taken place until now. But the longer it goes it definetly swings the other way.

I took it as Danger saying that he's playing for Gold Coast next year

He is a beach boy at heart

471916-c55e9ede-4f6f-11e4-abaa-e04620637eb8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think its clear that in the last few weeks, maybe just prior to Phils death or even more recently that there has been some activity in relation to his contract. Connors did not fly into Adelaide last week for dinner.

Just need patience now. At least they are talking ;)

It was great to see our blokes start a blue when Lynch knocked him down.

Was even greater to see The Snake pile in at 100km/ph. Bit of a boxer according to Tex.

Normally we don't do that sort of thing. There's certainly been an attitude shift in our group.

Viva la unsociable AFC?

Was even greater to see The Snake pile in at 100km/ph. Bit of a boxer according to Tex.

Normally we don't do that sort of thing. There's certainly been an attitude shift in our group.

Viva la unsociable AFC?

no, they're not unsociable, but the playing group will not accept the opposition playing unsociable anymore.

All I heard was Danger's missus said to him after the West Coast game "You need to be with your mates"

EDIT: was one of those cousins mates brothers etc etc 4th hand type whispers though but the guy who passed it on to me works in sports administration (unrelated to AFL though)

Viva la unsociable AFC?
If only the Snake did the crossarm clothesline when running in at 100km/h:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back