2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Kedron were definitely the fittest team we have played all year and in the last quarter ran all over us. But I think Zilmere were the best team I've played against all year. ( just my opinion) They beat us with Dobson and bakes playing.

But it's definately not a 4 horse race. I don't think we showed cooparoo enough respect and they came out and beat us. They are big bodies with some seriously good foot skills. And if Sandgate can get the ball forward enough and widt was to have a big game. They could be dangerous to any team.

its a final six and any team would be stupid reading into people saying it's only the top four who can win.

Kedron were definitely the fittest team we have played all year and in the last quarter ran all over us. But I think Zilmere were the best team I've played against all year. ( just my opinion) They beat us with Dobson and bakes playing.

But it's definately not a 4 horse race. I don't think we showed cooparoo enough respect and they came out and beat us. They are big bodies with some seriously good foot skills. And if Sandgate can get the ball forward enough and widt was to have a big game. They could be dangerous to any team.

its a final six and any team would be stupid reading into people saying it's only the top four who can win.

You are far too nice Footy80. Myself, I reckon it's down to whoever finishes top 2. Massive advantage, and looks like it will be Kedron and Jimboomba.

You are far too nice Footy80. Myself, I reckon it's down to whoever finishes top 2. Massive advantage, and looks like it will be Kedron and Jimboomba.
Yep. Anyone outside top 4 will not win it. Prepared to stand by it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone that thinks guise was out there to start a fight Friday night is off there head. Difference between starting a fight and looking out for a team mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats with all these new single post accounts logging in to talk about Jimboomba and Guise.

How many siblings does he have?
Yep sounds like a few people trying to stir up a kid who just wants to play football. Pretty sure he don't read the crap anyway but it is becoming a joke. Redbacks are a 28 player team

Not logging in to have a chirp about Guise. Just enjoy reading the thread and Im over all the talk about him, maybe talk about the teams and remainder of the season

I will say it again Jimboomba can not beat Kedron as their way to good for all teams in this league.
I will also say this l stand by my comments that's hell has frozen over at that club and Kedron will prove that
weekend and as for you redback pride the only reason your players get attacked on here are because their dirty
rough and *******s on the field.
Kedron by 120 points its a no brainer

I heard QAFL fan is holding a coaching clinic in the school holidays. That could help close the gap significantly !!

Are you looking forward to the Grand Final preview this weekend on home turf ??

Sure am hope jimboomba can get it done.

I will say it again Jimboomba can not beat Kedron as their way to good for all teams in this league.
I will also say this l stand by my comments that's hell has frozen over at that club and Kedron will prove that
weekend and as for you redback pride the only reason your players get attacked on here are because their dirty
rough and *******s on the field.
Kedron by 120 points its a no brainer
Seriously you know I read your last post and put it down to two things 1) you came we saw you got left on bench played a few minutes sooked it up and left or maybe its 2) you came you talked yourself up and you were a complete spud and didn't make it in the side at all. either way your as fake as your profile
Either way stop dribbling the manure and hid back under your rock. if you think theirs not one player in the redbacks side who don't have any respect for any side in this league then your mistaken son respect is given to all but the upmost respect is given to those like our 2010-11 team pine rivers 12 Zillmere 13 and woodsmen 14 and all sides in 2015 because int his side nobody is better or bigger than the redback team itself.

You maybe right it might be a no brainer that is the scan of your head

So when I look at the results of rd 1 where jimboomba were done by 40 odd and missing what looks like key players against Kedron. This ipswichpirate clown rocks in and claims a 120 point win to Kedron this round at jimboomba. If you have no idea about football, shut your mouth and leave the thread.

So when I look at the results of rd 1 where jimboomba were done by 40 odd and missing what looks like key players against Kedron. This ipswichpirate clown rocks in and claims a 120 point win to Kedron this round at jimboomba. If you have no idea about football, shut your mouth and leave the thread.
Big tough keyboard warrior.

No point getting on here telling people to "shut up and leave the thread". Use it as motivation and take it to the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep sounds like a few people trying to stir up a kid who just wants to play football. Pretty sure he don't read the crap anyway but it is becoming a joke. Redbacks are a 28 player team

That explains a lot...... How long has that gone on for this season? I'm surprised your opposition to date haven't asked for a head count!!

Outandabout.... you have been warned for Saturday's game. That'll test you... 28 vs 22!! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back