FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been getting into Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (the UK one). I love watching people be exposed and confronted for being the arseholes they truly are. The restaurants he visits are just... wow, they're awful. It amazes me most of them are even in business by the time Ramsay gets there. The episodes can be rather formulaic but they each have their own special piece of idiocy somewhere in there that makes them stand out, be it a 'swinging donkey dick' kebab or a head chef quitting after cooking a piece of rotten chicken (Gordon comes along which basically results in this poor guy in the middle of butt* England giving up on his entire profession because he finally realised he wasn't cut out for it. I mean, that's so brutally awesome).

I am not a fan of reality shows or the culinary arts but there's something about a violently honest/verbally abusive Scotsman telling crap chefs and restaurant managers how it really is that I adore. It is almost a real-life version Russell Crowe Fighting Around the World; it's at least the closest we'll ever get.

Yonderland - a Monty Python meets Labyrinth homage made by he makers of Horrible Histories. The first 8-ep series is being repeated at 8:30pm on Sunday nights on ABC3, and has recently been put on youtube. The second series starts on Sky TV in the UK tonight and hopefully will be available here soon.

Sherlock, If You Are the One, Prison Break, Community & going to start on The Americans soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been getting into Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (the UK one). I love watching people be exposed and confronted for being the arseholes they truly are. The restaurants he visits are just... wow, they're awful. It amazes me most of them are even in business by the time Ramsay gets there. The episodes can be rather formulaic but they each have their own special piece of idiocy somewhere in there that makes them stand out, be it a 'swinging donkey dick' kebab or a head chef quitting after cooking a piece of rotten chicken (Gordon comes along which basically results in this poor guy in the middle of butt**** England giving up on his entire profession because he finally realised he wasn't cut out for it. I mean, that's so brutally awesome).

I am not a fan of reality shows or the culinary arts but there's something about a violently honest/verbally abusive Scotsman telling crap chefs and restaurant managers how it really is that I adore. It is almost a real-life version Russell Crowe Fighting Around the World; it's at least the closest we'll ever get.

It is quite addictive watching these egomaniac owners/managers being told that they are ******* everything up by an even bigger egomaniac.

I have been getting into Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (the UK one). I love watching people be exposed and confronted for being the arseholes they truly are. The restaurants he visits are just... wow, they're awful. It amazes me most of them are even in business by the time Ramsay gets there. The episodes can be rather formulaic but they each have their own special piece of idiocy somewhere in there that makes them stand out, be it a 'swinging donkey dick' kebab or a head chef quitting after cooking a piece of rotten chicken (Gordon comes along which basically results in this poor guy in the middle of butt**** England giving up on his entire profession because he finally realised he wasn't cut out for it. I mean, that's so brutally awesome).

One of the greatest reviews ever

11311644_830288247056066_1693564712_n.jpg

Can highly recommend "Guitar Star" a UK guitar playing contest (no singing). I'm digging all the sci fi out at the moment - Dark Matter, Extant, Humans, Falling Skies, Under the Dome, The Whispers, Wayward Pines, The Strain, Mr. Robot. I also love The Brink - very funny.

Last edited:
True Detective and about to start Rectify Season 3

I'm keen to try a show called Frikjent. Another Nordic noir thing. Will go under the title of Acquitted when released in the free world.

Sposed to be really good, just can't seem to locate it though.

One to look out for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back