Official Match Thread S20 RD1: Geelong Wolves v Gold City Royals @ The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn't you have a badge mate?
Badge? pfft, they excluded him from his rightful spot as FF of the All-SFA side so what makes you think they'll give him a badge.

Just gotta speak to the right people I guess.
I suppose you're right, although I'm a little surprised he wasn't at least given the forward pocket spot considering the selected player was spoon fed the ball for the entirety of season 19 by yours truly yet couldn't kick half as many goals.;)

Good point :eek:

No bagde for you.

541cee7fcacbd.jpg

Chief ?

Juggs couldn't kick over a jam jar if his life depended on it. Before you shoot me down, we all know qooty is preferable to embellishing the commentary so what may seem like a tough kick against the boundary is clearly just a walk in goal 2m directly in front in which you dribbled the ball through.

I will be walking in goals from 2m out because my team is such quality and I'll be marking them with 3 Gumbies players lagging 10m behind gasping for air.

I will be walking in goals from 2m out because my.. team is such quality and I'll be marking them with 3 Gumbies players lagging 10m behind gasping for air.
Mate, the Royals only finals win was against the hapless Bears... a team who won the wooden spoon in their 1st year in the league and were playing in their debut finals appearance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, the Royals only finals win was against the hapless Bears... a team who won the wooden spoon in their 1st year in the league and were playing in their debut finals appearance.

Yeah but we've moved on some dead weight since then.

I will be walking in goals from 2m out because my team is such quality and I'll be marking them with 3 Gumbies players lagging 10m behind gasping for air.
Maybe when you were 16.

He's a Mobbs medalist, I was talking about you.
Surely you jest. How could the reigning Royals best and fairest winner (two time winner) be considered 'dead weight?' Something not adding up here so I'll assume for now that you're overdosing on caffeine and not thinking straight.

Surely you jest. How could the reigning Royals best and fairest winner (two time winner) be considered 'dead weight?' Something not adding up here so I'll assume for now that you're overdosing on caffeine and not thinking straight.

Perhaps he meant the weight of all your medals and awards has now left the club? I can imagine that would have been a considerable strain on the Royals' trophy cabinet.

Any award where I come second must surely be satire. Don't flatter yourself.

You're just that guy that hogs all the qooty, gets himself in the limelight but never actually contributes to the team getting better.

I'll bet the B&F was rigged anyway. You've been getting Marlowe drunk and changing the votes while he's passed out.

Don't worry mate, your missus tells me you always come first with her.

It's all I've got mate, I can't really say a bad word about the Royals so I'll talk about myself instead. ;)

You're just that guy that hogs all the qooty, gets himself in the limelight but never actually contributes to the team getting better.

I'll bet the B&F was rigged anyway. You've been getting Marlowe drunk and changing the votes while he's passed out.
Yea you're right, I, as captain, was a part of your recruitment and ensuring you became the Royals Full Forward... so I guess we didn't make the finals for the first time under my co-captaincy role nor was I the captain when the Royals won their only piece of silverware, albeit winning a pre-season comp.

Just think, If I hadn't have moved myself to the backline and the forward pocket, you'd be referring to me as Sir Mobbs Medalist Nakia... such a selfish act.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back