List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Draft/FA - SuperMegaUltraThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep just my opinion.Newman just got upgraded instead of lucas.Don't think he will be on our list next season
Injury free conca would be a pretty handy midfield option,capable of playing down back too
Lucas was already upgraded at the beginning of the season when Mackenzie was put on the LTI List

From the AFL Rumours board

"Take it for what it's worth but one of my friends in Perth works for an Aboriginal Outreach service and he's related to Jetta (Second Cousins or what not), he said he was going to play for West Coast. Then again they like to yarn a lot so we'll see what happens come end of year."

shocking shocking rumour

yep just my opinion.Newman just got upgraded instead of lucas.Don't think he will be on our list next season
Injury free conca would be a pretty handy midfield option,capable of playing down back too

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

From the AFL Rumours board

"Take it for what it's worth but one of my friends in Perth works for an Aboriginal Outreach service and he's related to Jetta (Second Cousins or what not), he said he was going to play for West Coast. Then again they like to yarn a lot so we'll see what happens come end of year."

Still hope he does come here, I rate him highly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty cautious at that sort of money to be honest..

Need to do due diligence on Benell still, even if there is an outside chance we should look at it..

Put the feelers out with Motlop, Duncan and Yarran as well.. We will be an attractive destination after this year..

Baz saying lewis Jetta's manager in Perth this week , speaking to Eagles and Dockers ....seems he wants $400 000 per year and Eagles his preferred option !!

Tin foil hat mode: Maybe he got so upset because he had already made up his mind wanting to play for WCE and was upset with our supporters, then WCE had to come out and make a statement knowing full well they are front running on Jetta and they had to smooth it all over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back