Round 18 trades. Garry Ablett to ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will do Ablett --> Sidebottom

Leaning towards McKernan --> Bartel

Concerns are being left with $7k so double downgrade next week with lack of rookie options.

Is there any cheap rookie options worth bringing in this week?

I am going:

Gaz > Picken,
Ox > Malceski

In my team I have:
6 Rucks (3 on field) and 10 defenders (8 on field) :D

Can't wait until I can downgrade McKernan (R3) and upgrade T. Lynch/D. Smith (my worst on field player's. Malceski/J. Kelly/Newnes are the next worse)

Newnes to Yeo

Mitchell to either B. Ellis or Sidebottom.

Who out of Ellis or Sidebottom?

Gaj > picken
Fyfe > jelwood
Had to trade fyfe to avoid a donut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaz > Sidebottom and was going to get rid of Franklin he will be blanketed by Talia but with Ox out
Ox > McIntosh he seems to be coming into form and the money can be used for double upgrade next week was 2 K short of Picken otherwise I might have gone there.

Gone with Ablett > Danger, Goodes > Adams.

Had to reverse my Thurlow > Mundy trade which is a bugger but I'd rather do that, knowing that Thurlow has been selected, than cop Riley Knight's score for Goodes.

I have no bench cover for fyfe :mad::oops:
I'm going to cop his zero and likely lose my league match, there's no way I'm trading him out.
Doesn't really matter though, I've already made finals so it's not really a big deal copping the one loss.

Ablett > Goddard

Does anyone know if there is a tool to figure out how much a player will make based off their next few scores. Was thinking about bringing in Giles for 2 weeks (versing Bulldogs and GWS) for a quick cash grab, but don't know how much he will make and if it will be worth it.

Anyone else thinking about Giles?

Ablett,Fyfe,D.Smith,McKernan and Oxley all out this week.

Downie,Browne and Daniel all getting starts now.............

Went Ablett->Sidebottom and Ox->Picken in the end. A bit expensive but I have to make up for the travesty of bringing in Ablett as captain last week.

Just kidding, there's no making up for **** like that. :(

Selwood + Yeo

or

Priddis + Malceski

Cheers.

Yeo and Priddis both got 150 last time we played the suns, i'd lean towards Priddis and Malceski. Simpson likes to play Yeo all over the ground which limits his scoring every 2nd or 3rd game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back