Mike Sheahan picks his best teams of the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's & 2000's

Remove this Banner Ad

Not surprised that you want Brad Johnson out.
Surprised you haven't asked why Liam Jones isn't in though. ;)

Not true. Been thinking about it more and I'd keep BJ, been trying to find a slot for Fev and thinking maybe Tredrea out on interchange and hard calls as I mentioned all great players

Even Matthew Richardson stiff IMO. Barry Hall and Fraser Gherig

West very rough to miss out on the 90s team. Goodes and Cousins should be in the 2000s team. Pavlich or Tredrea should be starting CHF ahead of Brown. Luke Hodge is an absolute legend but as a HBF for the 2000s I'd have Enright ahead of him. I'm very biased on that one, though. It's Mike Sheehan and lists so whatcha gonna do?

Adam Goodes not in the 00s team - Two Brownlows, Premiership, 2 GF, 3 all australians during the decade but doesn't get into the team!
He should be, as at least a back up ruckman. I'd drop brown and Crawford from team for Goodes and Cousins.

Last edited:
612966-will-ben-cousins-finger-seal-his-fate-.jpg

A lot complaining about the omission of Cousins.
Completely justified too.
Didn't watch alot of other games not involving my team, but always enjoyed seeing Cousins play. Unfortunately history will be greyed out if we allow 'experts' in the media to manipulate opinion and change recollection. Milne will probably suffer similarly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I really just read that Fev is better than Brad Johnson? Jesus.

West is the only one I can think is stiff from 00's for us. Enright not in there is worse than Cousins IMO.

Did I really just read that Fev is better than Brad Johnson? Jesus.

West is the only one I can think is stiff from 00's for us. Enright not in there is worse than Cousins IMO.
Not a chance. Cousins is easily top 5 best players of the 00's, with judd and ablett the only certainties above him.

Tredrea starting CHF 00s is the most glaring omission. Would drop Brown completely out of the team for Cousins imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back