2015 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Under or over?

haha my bad :p Under. seems a bit high considering Carlton and their non existant forward line is involved... hopefully north doesnt kick a cricket score this week. Wouldn't be the first time getting burnt by betting on games involving North tho

I think carlton are a good chance of scoring 10-12 goals this week. Make of that what you will.

Hendo kicks goals against us and levi is due

haha my bad :p Under. seems a bit high considering Carlton and their non existant forward line is involved... hopefully north doesnt kick a cricket score this week. Wouldn't be the first time getting burnt by betting on games involving North tho
Considering they could only score 110 against the lions is a good sign

Considering they could only score 110 against the lions is a good sign
The Gabba is a pretty low scoring ground, Etihad is one of the higher ones. Carlton are also involved in higher scoring games than Brisbane. My model has the game marked around 190 I think, will need to check at home.

Could be time for freo to rest sandi with Griffin and Clarke taking the ruck, also Mcpharlin may be rested with Dawson having two weeks at Peel.
This is of course speculation but i doubt the line will move too much throughout the week (freo has been shaky lately) so may be best to wait for teams
Adding to this Lyon just confirmed Fyfe is out so expect freos line to come in

freo v gws under 163.5
ess v wbd under 177.5
port v stk under 183.5
carl v nm under 180.5
geel v bne under 170.5

1u each and then .5u on multi of them all
have added another 1u to each of the tgp unders for port / saints and cats / lions

also taken the cats -40.5 for 2.5u, 1u on Coll -21.5

and a 1u multi of geel 40+, port/saint tgp under, ess/wbd tgp under and coll -21.5 paying $12.89

gotta make some cash for my trip to melbs rd 20 :)

What line bet are people liking the most this round?
i like the cats line. doubt that lions will have their best player this year in Beams. home game for the cats, must win game for the cats... i'm probably biased though so take advice at own peril...

I'm not sure what to make of the Doggies v Bombers match. Last year we had big trouble trying to contain Carlisle. He kicked eight goals but at one stage it looked like he was going to kick 10-12. He comes into their side this week.

Having said that, we were rubbish last year and only lost to them by seven points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1U on each of:
Haw -33.5
Gee -39.5
Mel +22.5
Ade +18.5
Nth -33.5
WC -40.5
ST K +24.5
WB -15.5
GWS +34.5

Overall record:
Line bets; 39-29 ( +6.88U), SU; 4-7 (+0.75)
+7.63U

Quite like the freo line especially looking for an over reaction to fyfe being out.

How do Adelaide go in Sydney with no guarantee of buddy or tippett playing sydney have been pretty average for a while now. Crows will need talia to be right.probably best to wait on teams.

Like the geel vs bris unders and also pies vs melb unders

Another multi, starting to really like this round. Really can't see an upset happening especially with finals spots coming up

Geelong -15.5
Collingwood win
North -11.5
West Coast -11.5
Freo win
$55@2.83

freo v gws under 163.5
ess v wbd under 177.5
port v stk under 183.5
carl v nm under 180.5
geel v bne under 170.5

1u each and then .5u on multi of them all

have added another 1u to each of the tgp unders for port / saints and cats / lions

also taken the cats -40.5 for 2.5u, 1u on Coll -21.5

and a 1u multi of geel 40+, port/saint tgp under, ess/wbd tgp under and coll -21.5 paying $12.89

gotta make some cash for my trip to melbs rd 20 :)

have added the lions to score under 64.5 tgp for 1.5u and on the GCS/WCE eagles taken the eagles at the line of -40.5 for 1u

also added hawks on the ladbrokes special for the $20

Last edited:
I remember a couple years ago when the tiges came out and smashed the hawks at the g by about 10 goalals from memory however i dont think the hawks can afford to lose especially considering they will want to rest later on against Brisbane and carlton in rounds 22/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back