NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Some weird ones in there...

Packers/Idaho, Browns/Oklahoma, Colts/Nevada, Redskins/Nebraska, Rams/Alaska, Panthers/Hawaii, Raiders/Montana, Falcons/Delaware.
Actually, Falcons own DC.
Eagles have Delaware.

Poor Chadwiko - Goes to DC to watch Washington play and is surrounded by Falcons :D

The Bengals? They've been on the rise for 4 years now and still havent won a playoff game. On the road to nowhere. :$

oh and Atlolnta, yeah nah. :drunk:

The choice is the Panthers, baby, simple, we have the best colors and the best LB's in the game, a never ending Cam Newton highlight (and turnover) reel and two young twin tower receivers. No championship on the board as of yet but its not far away, jump aboard now before the bandwagon is full.

Even when we play s**t, get injuries and have off field crisis' (as we had last year) we still make the playoffs because we are playing pure garbage in our division. Expect a 2013 performace this year though, 11-5, 12-4. Playoff moral, division champ 3 peat and only better to come. :thumbsu:
What are the names of these players you speak of ? What does an LB do ? I'm still learning postions lol
You're persuading man, another team to consider.

Miami, Carolina or Cincinnati..

Carolina vs Atlanta, Week 17 last year, win and youre in (the playoffs). We owned your soul, in your building, it was god damn messy.

Just in case you want to watch it again and see what a playoff team looks like: ;) :thumbsu:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-netwo...450903/Week-17-Panthers-vs-Falcons-highlights
Panthers strength matches up with Atlanta's weakness.
I was in more shock we beat you the first time than you decimating us the 2nd.

Green Bay and New England terrify me for 1 reason, Carolina for another. I feel we can beat anyone else in any given week but would be EXTREMELY pessimistic vs those 3 teams.

What are the names of these players you speak of ? What does an LB do ? I'm still learning postions lol

QB = Quarter Back = Throws it.
FB = Full Back = Blocks (or in the case of Oakland, receives as well)
HB = Half Back = Runs and receives
WR = Wide Receiver = Receives
TE = Tight End = Blocks and Receives
LT, LG, C, RG, RT = L = Left, C = Center, R = Right, T = Tackle, G = Guard = Blocks

DT = Defensive Tackle = Fills space
DE = Defensive End = In 3-4 fills space, in 4-3 tackles QB
OLB = Outside Line Backer = In 3-4, tackles QB, in 4-3 tackles HB
ILB = Inside Line Backer = Tackles HB
CB = Corner Back = Tackles WR
SS, FS = Strong/Free Safety = Tackles anyone that gets through others **** ups

K = Kicker = Kickoff and Field Goals
P = Punter = Punts ball
LS = Long Snapper = Does C job in kicking formation
H = Holder = Holds ball on Field Goal attempts
PR = Punt Returner = Returns Punts
KR = Kick Returner = Returns Kickoffs

LT, LG, C, RG, RT = L = Left, C = Center, R = Right, T = Tackle, G = Guard = Blocks

P = Punter = Punts ball
This helps a lot

LB = Line Backer, play just behind the line of scrimmage and pretty much controls what the defense will do and adjustments they will make to formations. 3 Different LB's that defend the run and the pass but all 3 of them will be sent in on an all out blitz on the opposing QB at times, you need to be quick, agile, strong as an ox and a damn good tackler. The man in my avatar, Luke Kuechly, already the best in the game and has only been in the league for 3 seasons. Thomas Davis, would be a number 1 LB on any other team, he's a star and Shaq Thompson our draftee this season has a sick highlight reel if you look it up on youtube.

Oh and Cam Newton, Carolina's Quaterback, just look at this, its ridiculous, no other QB in the league can produce this:

Geez, against Atlanta again, i didnt even realise. Sorry Hawk boys that troll really wasnt intentional, but here we are again.

Last edited:
F@!KING GG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The NFL have gotten sick and tired of him breaching copyright and copying full stories rather than giving us the link so we see their sponsors that they've now banned BigFooty showing their videos.

"This video contains content from NFL, who has blocked it from display on this website"

Mike Smith doesn't cost us 2 games with poor clock management and we make playoffs even with that loss.

But losing to you was a blessing because we got Quinn and would of lost to Seattle anyway after beating Arizona.

Quinn? You mean Beasley?

F@!KING GG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The NFL have gotten sick and tired of him breaching copyright and copying full stories rather than giving us the link so we see their sponsors that they've now banned BigFooty showing their videos.

"This video contains content from NFL, who has blocked it from display on this website"

Naaw...NFL does that all the time. They have nothing better to do then run down content and block it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the ****ing appeal with Baltimore?
Sure, you had the passion in Ray Lewis when he was there, and that safety......The poor mans Polomalu, what was his name? Ed Reed? idk.
But outside of them, they reeked bland.

And before you take a swipe at the Falcons GG for being "bland" look at Julio Jones....

Actually, Falcons own DC.
Eagles have Delaware.

Poor Chadwiko - Goes to DC to watch Washington play and is surrounded by Falcons :D
I'm in Virginia for Redskins training camp.

Not Delaware?

I'm in Virginia for Redskins training camp.

Not Delaware?
What I was saying is that GG is wrong, Philly own Delaware, it's actually DC which is owned by Atlanta.
Then I thought I'd troll you saying you go to watch them (more so past trips, not future ones) and are surrounded by my type :p

What is the ****ing appeal with Baltimore?
Sure, you had the passion in Ray Lewis when he was there, and that safety......The poor mans Polomalu, what was his name? Ed Reed? idk.
But outside of them, they reeked bland.

And before you take a swipe at the Falcons GG for being "bland" look at Julio Jones....

That franchise is a fraudulent one anyway ;)

Buy Madden 16 in 1 weeks time. Go to random game and see who you get.

I did that on Madden 2004 and still support the team I got. P.S It was the guy on the cover's team.

Well, when you said Falcons, I knew you were referencing him.
Just thought that was the Faulk year.
Don't really care though.

P = Punter = Punts ball