Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it is super appropriate. I have the genius ability to be smart and use paint (i mean my screencaps and writing are oogac tier........ if you were blind

The way you uploaded the picture of the parrot was mindblowing.

F**k I think I'm in love .m

Who's still awake? I'm bored and commuting home after work. Save me from posting too many random tracks in the music thread

Who's still awake? I'm bored and commuting home after work. Save me from posting too many random tracks in the music thread
Watching True Dectective..still not getting it

You may be shocked to be sitting there but I am still awake :p

How long is the commute home?

You may be shocked to be sitting there but I am still awake :p

How long is the commute home?

45 mins. Mostly on tube. I get WiFi at every station.

Watching True Dectective..still not getting it

Heard it wasn't great. Farr ell and Vaughan were the telltale signs

Did you watch Fight Club

45 mins. Mostly on tube. I get WiFi at every station.
Wifi? That must be nice.

I have hit the wall with an hour to go. CBF driving home either.

Wifi? That must be nice.

I have hit the wall with an hour to go. CBF driving home either.

Far to drive?

WiFi great but must say I love the Tube as there's no one on the phone. If you have to travel across town you still have to organise to meet someone makes people more accountable than texting or ringing every minute to tell you they are late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far to drive?

WiFi great but must say I love the Tube as there's no one on the phone. If you have to travel across town you still have to organise to meet someone makes people more accountable than texting or ringing every minute to tell you they are late.
Collingwood to Werribee ... about 35 minutes without traffic.

Can that serial uber-flog Meltt33 cancel his account soon please?
Don't hate me coz you ain't me!
Trolls generally don't make people laugh, they get under people's undies and make them crap themselves.

You can't categorize Oogac or Jose as trolls, they are too damn witty and funny to.be considered antagonistic/trolls (for example)
confirmed Jose elias
Would J'AIDS, Bucksboys, Black Welch, DaVillaSooz and Higgins2Waite make for a good Top 5 in the FOTY sweepstakes?
:cry:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Fair call, though everyone seems to hate him. Kinda like the Norf version of Amstaff IMO.
I'm hated? :eek:

giphy.gif

Lord_Flashheart I just spoke to Steve and he said he's got plenty of frequent flyers if I wanna go up for the game. Maybe I can stay with my friend up there or find a cheap room..dont wanna blow big bucks this weekend but I'd love to see the game at Metricon.

I can keep you company at the game whilst watching your team maul us if you can find a place to rest your head.

Last edited:
Heard it wasn't great. Farr ell and Vaughan were the telltale signs

Did you watch Fight Club
Yea TD is all over the place, but I haven't really tried to like it yet..I'll give it a go again later.
No Fight Club yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back