Preview Round 18, Richmond vs Hawthorn @ MCG - Fri 31 Jul 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could we still see that from him again?
Was a revelation when we got him in as a small defender..
Definitely not a forward so could he come back again as a good little small defender, depth small defender, or gone?

Depth for the back line. Don't want to be tinkering with the back 6. I know some have also been talking up Dea and suggested moving Vlas into the midfield but why? Backline is keeping us in games and Vlas is playing the best football of his career.

going to be a interesting game for me. My wife is mad Hawthorn and I'm sitting with her and her family who are all hawks as well, just to the left of the Hawks cheersquad.. feel like im going to be the lone ranger down that end of the ground, so fingers crossed the tigers can get up so i can give it to them all!

going to be a interesting game for me. My wife is mad Hawthorn and I'm sitting with her and her family who are all hawks as well, just to the left of the Hawks cheersquad.. feel like im going to be the lone ranger down that end of the ground, so fingers crossed the tigers can get up so i can give it to them all!
I admire your bravery. My wife and I made an agreement that we don't sit together because it just leads to arguments because we both hate losing too much. Even if we are at home when we play St Kilda (or any other sport which we follow opposite teams) I go to the Pub, My Parents or the rumpus room.

Looking forward to this game more than I have any game for ages.
For one I have no expectation but just glad to use the perfect measuring stick to see where we are at.
The Hawks are playing awesome footy so its the best time to play them I reckon.
What better opportunity is there?
Even if we lose the game but play a great game we could take a lot from it.
It can only lift our level.

I admire your bravery. My wife and I made an agreement that we don't sit together because it just leads to arguments because we both hate losing too much. Even if we are at home when we play St Kilda (or any other sport which we follow opposite teams) I go to the Pub, My Parents or the rumpus room.

maybe i should follow your lead on this one!

That reminds me of a story, remember all those years ago when the Hawks were smashing us by 40-50 points and we ended up coming back and winning? Before that game my wife (girlfriend at the time) said no matter what we won't bag each other about the result (we wernt sitting together for this game), so i agreed.

Midway through the game i start getting all these texts from her bragging that the hawks are smashing us. Once we come back and got over the line i unleashed on her!

she didnt speak to me for a week ha ha

Looking forward to this game more than I have any game for ages.
For one I have no expectation but just glad to use the perfect measuring stick to see where we are at.
The Hawks are playing awesome footy so its the best time to play them I reckon.
What better opportunity is there?
Even if we lose the game but play a great game we could take a lot from it.
It can only lift our level.

Yeah it'll be a rare game where you can come away happy with a good loss. I'm worried it may be a little bit of a blow out though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaun Burgoyne's kids go to my kids school. I see him doing the school pick up. Seems like a top bloke and out and out champion. Would love to ask him for a kick of the footy but too shy!
My favourite player at hawthorn. The guys an absolute gun

when they were talking about indigenous players boycotting the round i was like wow imagine hawks with no Burgoyne Rioli Hill, 3 massive outs where our only indigenous player is out anyway. In saying that i prefer to beat them with everyone in, no excuses that way

Humble too. What must it be like, doing the school pickup, with 3 premiership medallions safely locked away at home? I wonder if he'd care that I once won a couple of movie tickets for good performance at work?

Shaun Burgoyne's kids go to my kids school. I see him doing the school pick up. Seems like a top bloke and out and out champion. Would love to ask him for a kick of the footy but too shy!

Gotta do it in stages but you gotta act fast.

1. Your kids be friends with his kids.
2. They have a kick together after school.
3. Kids get Shaun to join in.
4. Your kids get you to join in
5. You give him a massive corkie
5. Mission complete :D

You two biatches!!!

Firstly, why is she allowed out of the Kitchen/Laundry/bedroom???
Secondly, why havent you just told her to shut or mouth or you have something you will put in there to keep her quiet

:D

when they were talking about indigenous players boycotting the round i was like wow imagine hawks with no Burgoyne Rioli Hill, 3 massive outs where our only indigenous player is out anyway. In saying that i prefer to beat them with everyone in, no excuses that way
has anyone seen the clip on u tube Sam Newman did on that issue......interesting indeed

Media absolutely creamed their pants over Collingwoods effort over the Hawks.
You can bet if we do the same or win ,they will say "the Hawks were down tonight "

Media thicker than mollasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back