Upper Murray 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Well guys that's my team now put yours up 85% of those players can play multiple positions just because I haven't got them playing in the positions they play for there club they are all capable of playing there. As for the coach's matter of opinion both non-playing.
Thanks for that guys name BUZZ

Tips this week
I think feds will beat tumba at tumba they must stop supply to Ohlin and make sure A.Hill is mand up feds by 19pts
Corryong to beat bullioh by 9pts
Cudgie to beat walwa by 7gls

Everyone - if your club does some great stuff for the community (raise money for someone in need / help out around the town) then apply to this competition.

http://www.foxfootyclubrewards.com.au/

The prizes are meeting senior coaches for seminars, or visiting a clubs facilities and getting a tour / training there.

Have to sign up by today though! So get in quick.

What's going on with the border mail not having any upper murray news? Good win by tumba, did Feds have a few out? I bet the top 4 sides are glad corryong cant make finals. Cudgie red hot for back to back it seems.

What's going on with the border mail not having any upper murray news? Good win by tumba, did Feds have a few out? I bet the top 4 sides are glad corryong cant make finals. Cudgie red hot for back to back it seems.

I agree there, Border mail coverage was sh@t before now it's a disgrace.

TUmba gets a home final now for finishing 3rd and Corryong wont be there but they're having a crack till the end..!!

Would Wodonga Saints back to Bethanga joining UMFL be a good thing for this league and the Saints?

what's your thoughts everyone.

Would Wodonga Saints back to Bethanga joining UMFL be a good thing for this league and the Saints?

Would be great for the Saints, they won't survive much longer in the Tallangatta league in my opinion. Will the saints be able to field junior sides? Will their players be keen on the extra travel? Will the 6 clubs in the league vote them in?

With the future of a club like Border-Walwa being a year to year proposition I think the league should be actively chasing them to join the league but progress is pretty slow up there and change is even slower!

I think its probably there only option left at this stage, I just cant see anywhere they can go from the position there in they have never truly had there own identity in Wodonga so atleast if the go back to Bethanga they can reclaim that and start again, talk to the vcfl and try and secure a community grant to upgrade the facilities out there and start fresh in a new league, it is something that needs to happen now though so it gives them the opportunity to play next year I think if they wait til the end of the season it will be too late for next year as most clubs in my knowledge hold the AGMs in October and by then itwill be to late 1 for clubs from tdfl to vote them out and 2 for clubs in the upper murray to vote them in, im of the opinion that if it doesn't happen now they are in real serious danger of folding as a club and it is a near impossible task at the best of times to come back from folding especially when they don't have a strong community following in Wodonga, I personally don't wont to see that happen as I have a lot of great mates who have been involved with the club over the years and would love to see them continue and thrive.

Good to see you back blue boy, reguarding tumba /feds game both clubs had players out but a great win to tumba also good to see Corryong starting to get a few wins on the board now, walwa in my opinion are the most improved side in the comp considering where they have come from ,keep their playing list and add acouple of more experience players for next season and should be there abouts well done to there committee an coaches.Even though Bullioh have drop-off abit this season I wouldn't rite them off just yet they will meet tumba in 1st semi final hopefully at tumba but for tumba to make inroads into the finals they B.Carey playing and players like Turner, Post, Wizza, Stevens and Whitehead up an about.One other player that has impress me is Crampton who players down back hard at it and backs himself.
Now reguarding the B.M. ,yes the coverage is poor but every Friday when I get the paper go to teams there's none from the upper murray, If you want the B.M. TO GIVE YOU MORE COVERAGE GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT.
Wodonga Saints would be a good move to the Upper Murray even if they did stay in Wodonga,

Good to see you back blue boy, reguarding tumba /feds game both clubs had players out but a great win to tumba also good to see Corryong starting to get a few wins on the board now, walwa in my opinion are the most improved side in the comp considering where they have come from ,keep their playing list and add acouple of more experience players for next season and should be there abouts well done to there committee an coaches.Even though Bullioh have drop-off abit this season I wouldn't rite them off just yet they will meet tumba in 1st semi final hopefully at tumba but for tumba to make inroads into the finals they B.Carey playing and players like Turner, Post, Wizza, Stevens and Whitehead up an about.One other player that has impress me is Crampton who players down back hard at it and backs himself.
Now reguarding the B.M. ,yes the coverage is poor but every Friday when I get the paper go to teams there's none from the upper murray, If you want the B.M. TO GIVE YOU MORE COVERAGE GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT.
Wodonga Saints would be a good move to the Upper Murray even if they did stay in Wodonga,

Chop,

Is Ben Carey's brother Billy, out for the season? Haven't seem him on the play lists for Tumba in a while now?

Chop,

Is Ben Carey's brother Billy, out for the season? Haven't seem him on the play lists for Tumba in a while now?
Tumba look like a smoky for the flag but the gap looks pretty wide between Cudgy and the rest of the competition.

Hey Demonroo, what's your opinion on the whole Bethanga proposal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wodonga saints to Bethanga would be a great move. I can't see it affecting to many clubs up there! I think they should loose the Saint name and completely start again, knew name knew colours fresh start. Hope they do it!!
Good to see tumba through a spanner into the mix!! I hear Feds had a few out like they did when they lost to bullioh, I hope they don't get any injuries come finals!! It looks like they loose 1or2 and there in trouble.

Chop,

Demonroo was speaking to Billy at Bullioh game and he is out for the rest of the season knee has gone, shame because he was playing good footy and took some pressure off his brother but will be back next season which is good for tumba.

Here you go chopper, my team of the year!!
B: whitehead(t) cleven(cu) parr(t)
Hb: bailey(cu) collins(f) paton(f)
W: curran(bu) aalbers(cu) campton(t)
HF: be carey(t) ohlin(f) a hill(f)
F:hall(cu) mcevoy(cu) neil(f)
R: Ried(bu) Pynapples(cu) McNamara(co)
Inter: arthurs(cu) bosman(b/w) macarthy(b/w) steele(cu)
Coach: j Neil(f)
Ass: who ever runs the bench for cudgewa?

Maybe Bethanga should go back to there beginnings and be the bombers again?

Here you go chopper, my team of the year!!
B: whitehead(t) cleven(cu) parr(t)
Hb: bailey(cu) collins(f) paton(f)
W: curran(bu) aalbers(cu) campton(t)
HF: be carey(t) ohlin(f) a hill(f)
F:hall(cu) mcevoy(cu) neil(f)
R: Ried(bu) Pynapples(cu) McNamara(co)
Inter: arthurs(cu) bosman(b/w) macarthy(b/w) steele(cu)
Coach: j Neil(f)
Ass: who ever runs the bench for cudgewa?

Maybe Bethanga should go back to there beginnings and be the bombers again?

Footsball not a bad side we agree on at least 13 players as I say if everyone put a side in, each side would most probably have 3-5 different players that's the best thing about footy we all see things differently.Will put my final team of the year in in two weeks.
Now Toecutter that would be a good job to get.It's not that hard to get a side off the bottom of the ladder it's a lot harder keeping them at the top. Now if I was the coach I would try to recruit these players which I believe would go along way in making them competative
D.Authers, Bailey,J.Carkeet, M.Pynnapples, B.Nichols, T.Hickey, T.Osmotherly,Cooper,J.Jarvis, A.Williams ,E.Nicholas,B.Hall, Macarthy, A.Grenhill,and T.Fenton and afew other players I know.Did watch acouple of there games last season an noticed they had at least half dozen really good juniors but in saying this who ever gets the job must be prepared to stay and do the hard yards not like some coaches who just get up an go after one season.Now with the players I've named I know people will say to old or not upto it but i'm out to make the side compepative first then everything else will fall into place.
What happened out at Bullioh yesterday Blue Boy?

Smart thinking chopper, get a knew club into the league then raid all the other upper murray clubs for players!!! Yeah that's making the league stronger. The list the saints have got at the moment with the right coach would be competitive.

My apologies if so! But I'm pretty sure we're talking about wod saints going back to Bethanga and joining the umfl!

My apologies if so! But I'm pretty sure we're talking about wod saints going back to Bethanga and joining the umfl!
Allforfooty read my post again.Their on the bottom of the ladder in the T.F.L. not Upper Murray I know they would be competitive in the U.M.F.L. BUT your apology is accepted and most of those players wouldn't leave their club to play for another club in the same league unless they had reasons to leave and if you know me it wouldn't be money .If they did go into the upper murray they need to stay in Wodonga not Bethanga my opinion only [G.F. at Martin Park could be on the cards].

Remove this Banner Ad

Back