Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Yeah real funny, so funny in fact that he had his "king hit" charge that was apparently a "long long way off the ball" thrown out at the tribunal tonight.

So are you still going to share how it was so blatantly obvious that he king hit him?
Very lucky to get away with it, perhaps the clarence player needs suspending then for acting like he was hurt.

Very lucky to get away with it, perhaps the clarence player needs suspending then for acting like he was hurt.

Give it a rest mate, anyone who saw the footage can easily see what happened.

You need to stop throwing around false accusations of players "king hitting", that's twice in a week you have done it.

Give it a rest mate, anyone who saw the footage can easily see what happened.

You need to stop throwing around false accusations of players "king hitting", that's twice in a week you have done it.
Every person on the match review panel need to be given the flick.

Every person on the match review panel need to be given the flick.

Yeah exactly, how it even got to the tribunal stage is beyond me, just more rubbish from Clarence setting there own camera up behind the goals and demanding there be an investigation, that club has seriously lost the plot.

Whinging about where they warm up, what an absolute farce, just use a bit of common sense and if a team is out there first and choose to warm up at one end of the group then the other team just goes to the other end, it's not rocket science, shows the mentality of the people in charge of that club though.

I think both clubs have problems by the looks of it.

Clarence seem to have a history of 'dobbing' opposition players in. If serious acts occur, thats fair enough. I've been told a few Clarence 'dob ins' were more just fishing about to see who they could 'get' suspended. Its part of their childish mind games approach to footy. That & helicopter flights to go & pee on other grounds:rolleyes:

The Lauderdale 'anger' cant be helped by their coach. Lets face it, he had a history of hit & run as a player, now he just abuses out from his perch.

Time to cool it boys & girls.

its ironic that Adam Smith would report on this, as he is a Clarence football , member and supporter thats why, CFC and CCC , feature so many times in the Mercury !! , As just to get his story correct ,
Aaron Hall whilst playing wit HFC was racially abused by Tim Castle a current player with Clarence football club. It happened in the Toilets at the Observatory nite club ,on a Saturday nite . CAstle entered the toilets with a few block head ruckman mates ,who thought it all funny,
Aaron was extremely upset and left the premises,
word got back to hobart footy club ,and Aaron was provided special counseling . On telling Afl tas and CFC ,between them they agreed for to keep it in house ( didn't want to damage their profiles ) CFC to dish out the penalty !! Tim Castle was banned for 2 games,and fronted ,with his coach HFC playing group to apologise .

Now i believe if this had been made public at the time ,CFC and its small supporter base would understand the are not above god,
(Its always CFC getting away with it, I suppose with Adam Smith,and James Bresnehan in their corner, no one else gets a look in )

you would have to be the biggest moron on the planet

Yeah exactly, how it even got to the tribunal stage is beyond me, just more rubbish from Clarence setting there own camera up behind the goals and demanding there be an investigation, that club has seriously lost the plot.

Whinging about where they warm up, what an absolute farce, just use a bit of common sense and if a team is out there first and choose to warm up at one end of the group then the other team just goes to the other end, it's not rocket science, shows the mentality of the people in charge of that club though.
Or warm up at the end you are supposed to, Blundstone Arena - visiting team at the river end. The Bombers know that!

Don't think that there is quite the same animosity between the two teams.

Well there ya go then, I am glad you cleared that up, it's not a big deal against one team but it is against another, that sir, sums you and the whole situation up in a nutshell. childish!!!

Last edited:
Well there ya go then, I am glad you cleared that up, it's not a big deal against one team but it is against another, that sir, sums you and the whole situation up in a nutshell. childish!!!
Just another please explain from AFL Tas to Winter/Lauderdale, nothing unusual there! Massive problem following simple rules. Probably just a law unto themselves.

Just another please explain from AFL Tas to Winter/Lauderdale, nothing unusual there! Massive problem following simple rules. Probably just a law unto themselves.

What is your problem with Darren anyway? Are you a former player and he shafted you? Or did he ignore you once at a function? Would have thought you would have a bit of respect for one of your clubs most decorated players and coach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is your problem with Darren anyway? Are you a former player and he shafted you? Or did he ignore you once at a function? Would have thought you would have a bit of respect for one of your clubs most decorated players and coach?
He is probably one of the main reasons why so many people dislike Clarence and the way he's going it'll be much the same at Lauderdale, this non stop tough guy bs is really better off left back in the 80s.

He is probably one of the main reasons why so many people dislike Clarence and the way he's going it'll be much the same at Lauderdale, this non stop tough guy bs is really better off left back in the 80s.

Not sure he was the coach throwing punches before the match even started or elbowing blokes on the ground, that's what started the brawl, but keep on blaming others if you like, only one of the two coaches was suspended following the game.

Last edited:

Firstly, can I just say I have no time for Thor Boscott, only for the fact that a few years ago he gave some questionable evidence at the tribunal against a particular player from the side I follow, but for him to be given 3 weeks for that soft contact on Brady Jones is unbelievable. More than likely received concussion from the head clash with the player behind him, at least enough reasonable doubt anyway, but hey the match review panel put a kid out for 3 weeks. I don't know who these dinosaurs are on the MRP, but they have to go. Replace them with people who are only recently out of the game. Rant over.

Firstly, can I just say I have no time for Thor Boscott, only for the fact that a few years ago he gave some questionable evidence at the tribunal against a particular player from the side I follow, but for him to be given 3 weeks for that soft contact on Brady Jones is unbelievable. More than likely received concussion from the head clash with the player behind him, at least enough reasonable doubt anyway, but hey the match review panel put a kid out for 3 weeks. I don't know who these dinosaurs are on the MRP, but they have to go. Replace them with people who are only recently out of the game. Rant over.

Well what would they consider?

Maybe prior form? Severity of contact, Where contact was made, ie head or body. Consequences of the contact, ie any injury caused.

Hitting behind play is a poor effort in my book. But I agree that the tribunal seem so inconsistent in how they view things.

Anyway maybe the guy will learn a lesson & play the ball & leave the BS sniping out of it. Unless of course it is part of his coaches game plan:rolleyes:

Not sure he was the coach throwing punches before the match even started or elbowing blokes on the ground, that's what started the brawl, but keep on blaming others if you like, only one of the two coaches was suspended following the game.
Don't think to many people would compare Drury to Winter, very different. Have you only just started watching football?

Well what would they consider?

Maybe prior form? Severity of contact, Where contact was made, ie head or body. Consequences of the contact, ie any injury caused.

Hitting behind play is a poor effort in my book. But I agree that the tribunal seem so inconsistent in how they view things.

Anyway maybe the guy will learn a lesson & play the ball & leave the BS sniping out of it. Unless of course it is part of his coaches game plan:rolleyes:

It wasn't behind play and Jones sustained the head knock from an accidental collision with Bellchambers.

Ok sorry, So what was Bostock charged/ suspended for? Was it on video?

Rough conduct, yes there is footage and it hardly shows anything. Jones and Bellchambers clash heads and Boscott runs in from the side, somehow they have given him a 3 week suspension.

Rough conduct, yes there is footage and it hardly shows anything. Jones and Bellchambers clash heads and Boscott runs in from the side, somehow they have given him a 3 week suspension.
Their instructions were to target, intimidate/hurt Jones, Webberley and Hibberd, so he was only doing what his coach asked.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back