Past #24: Levi Greenwood - officially traded to Collingwood FC for pick 25 (2014) - retires rd16 2021 due to concussion symptoms - go well Pig

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe bump this now. Seem to be doing ok without him. Hope he has enjoyed his season of mediocrity and is enjoying us going deep in September on the tv :)

Maybe bump this now. Seem to be doing ok without him. Hope he has enjoyed his season of mediocrity and is enjoying us going deep in September on the tv :)
IM not fussed with the loss of Levi, however he had a bad injury this year.... lets not troll him now...

It still amazes and depresses me to think that he didn't want to be a part of this.

Wouldn't get a game ahead of my man, Benny Jacobs!

Good Riddance - enjoy playing for the team closer to a Premiership than us*

*According to Hutchy :$:confused::rolleyes::drunk:

Hmm I would say for us to we need to. Get more games out of the person we picked up than Levi plays.

That being said the discovery of Jacobs tagging would not have happened if Levi was still at North.

Hmm I would say for us to we need to. Get more games out of the person we picked up than Levi plays.

That being said the discovery of Jacobs tagging would not have happened if Levi was still at North.
And we saved $450k for 3 years.

And we saved $450k for 3 years.
We'd have got him for 300-350 if it was our first offer.

Given what we hear about front loading contracts and what not I'm not sure cash was ever really an issue from our end.

We'd have got him for 300-350 if it was our first offer.

Given what we hear about front loading contracts and what not I'm not sure cash was ever really an issue from our end.
Maybe, but I'm happy we let him go and gave more game time to others. He is a limited footballer who cashed in on one good year.

Maybe, but I'm happy we let him go and gave more game time to others. He is a limited footballer who cashed in on one good year.

Absolutely, two meh years at North, followed by one very good one, followed by two meh years at Collingwood. Was a bit disappointed to lose him (bloody Higgins!!! :angry face: ) but very glad we didn't get sucked in when Collingwood desperately offered overs.

Not saying he's not.

As it stands however he's played more games than the guy we got with his draft pick.

So in terms of winning the trade it's not able to be called yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cements a place in our best team - finished 3rd in the B&F and ups and leaves for a cash grab and now every Pies supporter thinks it is one of the worst trades they have done in years.

Have fun in the VFL for the next 2 years mate

Going to spend sooooo much time in the VFL this year. He was already behind Pendles, Adams, Treloar, Sidebottom, Crisp then they've gone and added Wells and now watch Aish and Scharenberg pass him this year too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back