2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Given they played Redbacks Masters team that day, I'd say there would be more than 10 changes to the Redbacks team between that day and this weekend.

So its more than likely going to be a close affair I would have thought.

Kedron beat the Woodsmen last Friday, but according to reports the Woodsmen had a lead in the last quarter. Looking at some of the names missing from that Woodsmen team, I'm surprised they stuck with them for that long. Jimboomba are a much better side than the Woodsmen this year imo.

Given they played Redbacks Masters team that day, I'd say there would be more than 10 changes to the Redbacks team between that day and this weekend.

So its more than likely going to be a close affair I would have thought.

Kedron beat the Woodsmen last Friday, but according to reports the Woodsmen had a lead in the last quarter. Looking at some of the names missing from that Woodsmen team, I'm surprised they stuck with them for that long. Jimboomba are a much better side than the Woodsmen this year imo.
Yeah fair point last weekend personal missing from both sides so it works both ways im sure all the speculation will come to an end by saturday evening and the better side will win

Should be a ripper of a game. Both sides will be different to round 1 I'm sure.
It's these games that both teams look forward to playing in.
Getting tested and having to play at your best to win is why we play.

Should be a ripper of a game. Both sides will be different to round 1 I'm sure.
It's these games that both teams look forward to playing in.
Getting tested and having to play at your best to win is why we play.

Come on mate show a little... I'm quite sure I speak for most when I say your incessant politically correct and passive comments are getting old :)
Have a crack like your boys definitely do on the field!

Come on mate show a little... I'm quite sure I speak for most when I say your incessant politically correct and passive comments are getting old :)
Have a crack like your boys definitely do on the field!
I got into a bit of trouble earlier in the year for speaking my peace on a couple of issues and people. Have to be politically correct now so I'm told. It's killing me.
Away from this forum I have been known to fire up a bit. So that's the way it is mate.

With a certain club and people and aflq. So its not an anonymous fourm. But they did have to out themselves to make a complaint. Goes into the memory bank.

Nice. If what you had said was something you believed in, then I hope you stood by what you had said. AFLQ have more than a few things they should answer for and rectify.

Tips for this round?
Ips Eagles to maybe win a quarter against woodys

Cats to not turn up to zillmere after last weeks result

Ferny grove could upset roos on thier home turf.
Mayne improving every week. Sandgate to have a game on their hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandgate change their team every week so must have a long enough roster to allow that. Struggling for numbers... Where you hear that

Based on the last encounter between the Eagles and Woodies, Ipswich could beat the Woodies if they are as undermanned as they suggest.
Ipswich don't have a bye in grade above this week. They will struggle to kick more than 4 goals

Was at Mayne v Sandgate last night brilliant game to watch. Bit of a see saw game, Sandgate kicked away and then Mayne would kick back. I thought the ground they played on was a disgrace, rocks and sticks on it, very uneven ground. Actual rock patches on it, not sure how AFL Q passed it as convenient and safe to play on, lights weren't up to scratch either. But u get that I guess in this league, I tell u know the ladder doesn't do Mayne justice. They are a far better side than what the ladder tells, that was a tough 2 weeks for Sandgate. Be interesting game next week Sandgate v Zillmere. Zillmere having 2 easy weeks in a row might hurt them. Looks like the finals series is wrapped up and can't change. The top 6 is def the best 6 sides in the Comp. I'm tipping the backs to get up over Kedron today. Should be a cracking game.

Was at Mayne v Sandgate last night brilliant game to watch. Bit of a see saw game, Sandgate kicked away and then Mayne would kick back. I thought the ground they played on was a disgrace, rocks and sticks on it, very uneven ground. Actual rock patches on it, not sure how AFL Q passed it as convenient and safe to play on, lights weren't up to scratch either. But u get that I guess in this league, I tell u know the ladder doesn't do Mayne justice. They are a far better side than what the ladder tells, that was a tough 2 weeks for Sandgate. Be interesting game next week Sandgate v Zillmere. Zillmere having 2 easy weeks in a row might hurt them. Looks like the finals series is wrapped up and can't change. The top 6 is def the best 6 sides in the Comp. I'm tipping the backs to get up over Kedron today. Should be a cracking game.
Agree with everything but the redbacks prediction mate.

Kedron by 18 today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No surprises. Kedron are a classy outfit. Not trying to upset the redbacks. I'd love to watch a fully fit Woodsmen take on Kedron. That'd be a cracker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty hot day for footy out redbacks way today. I say that as tempers were on show. Not on the ground but in the redbacks coaching box. The game had just started and we were drawn to the fight going on. Pretty loud and very ugly situation. Don't know what started it but i didn't watch the game for a good 5 minutes.
Not a good look with all the kids around.
Having said that the game was a really good hit out and looks like it will be a rematch in a few weeks time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back