D2 2015

Champers

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
Port Melbounre
AFL Club
Geelong
The committee and the older players were the problem. Still want to know who is Tony, maybe that's the ex captain. This club is on its way to D4 in a hurry

I'm going to suggest that you settle down pal. Football clubs have a lot of good people who volunteer their time. Sometimes things go well and other time you have tough years. You are having a fight and argument with one person on here but you seem to be potting a whole club that has been around for 100 odd years. I guarantee that there are people working the canteen or running the boundary who have nothing to do with this and are taking your comments personally. You mention talking to people's faces, if you have an issue or an Axe to grind, take it up with them. Don't start potting the canteen lady and little Steve running the boundary

sidewinder

All Australian
May 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not at. all happy for Gracy to get out of there. Coming from you means so much as you do a fair bit of trolling . Just sticking up for a good bloke.
I happen to be on good personal terms with Gracey as it goes. You seem to have so much of an axe to grind.What business is it of Ormonds'?

Canada

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Bedders must follow an A Grade team that always gets it right and has never slipped down a grade due to being badly run!
Guessing Xavs. They have been a powerhouse.

Last edited:

bigwaz

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2006
Richmond
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It's great to see everyone back on the thread. OTP take note.

Imo. Eafc have had a tough draw, having to play second fiddle to the VAFA all these years, on a sub standard ground, with sub standard facilities. Yet still they've managed to win flags, make grand finals and avoid relegation at times. They have constantly overachieved given their circumstances. It's a shame that they are struggling at the moment, but they will right the ship. I'm surprised that that the VAfA don't do them a favour every now and then.

heslop

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This thread is by far the worst on the whole VAFA board, all people want to talk about is St.Johns and their rough style of footy or this wicks saga. I saw one person post one legitimate footy question which has been the best thing on here for the past 2 weeks, but you fools disregard it and want to talk about soap operas. Seriously guys, mature and stop acting like kids. This is big footy, why dont we talk about the footy, and leave the bold and the beautiful to the TV
In response to the one football related question in this thread for a solid month
Boundy or Calcedo for the medal
And Munro for the goals.

Chump or Champ

Senior List
Apr 11, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
a lack of committment doesnt even surprise me, i think SM is better than the wicks

....and from Tuesdays installment of the 'bold and the beautiful' ......... #chuckle #glasshouses

Chump.

P.S.
Munro to hold on for the Goal kicking - just!
Stroble (Joc's) comp B&F (if he can win it after being suspended?) ...... If not Altis or Marcon have had good years for NB's.

P.P.S Bellizia before Boundy - IMO - jet.

EddietheEagle

Senior List
Apr 11, 2007
England
AFL Club
West Coast
This thread is by far the worst on the whole VAFA board, all people want to talk about is St.Johns and their rough style of footy or this wicks saga. I saw one person post one legitimate footy question which has been the best thing on here for the past 2 weeks, but you fools disregard it and want to talk about soap operas. Seriously guys, mature and stop acting like kids. This is big footy, why dont we talk about the footy, and leave the bold and the beautiful to the TV
In response to the one football related question in this thread for a solid month
Boundy or Calcedo for the medal
And Munro for the goals.
Meanwhile on the other threads.........
#crickets
#tumbleweed

heslop

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
....and from Tuesdays installment of the 'bold and the beautiful' ......... #chuckle #glasshouses

Chump.

P.S.
Munro to hold on for the Goal kicking - just!
Stroble (Joc's) comp B&F (if he can win it after being suspended?) ...... If not Altis or Marcon have had good years for NB's.

P.P.S Bellizia before Boundy - IMO - jet.
to be fair, that was before we were personally attacking canteen lady's and we were talking about the footy and nothing else so i stand by what i said
i was commenting my thoughts on the team which is what the thread should be about
all the stuff about bagging the club as a whole and basically calling everyone involved hopeless is not
thats why i wrote what i did

Chump or Champ

Senior List
Apr 11, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
to be fair, that was before we were personally attacking canteen lady's and we were talking about the footy and nothing else so i stand by what i said
i was commenting my thoughts on the team which is what the thread should be about
all the stuff about bagging the club as a whole and basically calling everyone involved hopeless is not
thats why i wrote what i did

Just having a chuckle Heslop, nothing more....and that makes complete sense and I agree 100% - ALL our clubs are run by people giving of their time voluntarily and we should at the very least respect that. For the love of the game!

Truth be known many at my club would have preferred me to work in the canteen rather than take up space on the ground most of the time!.

Chump.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Truth be known many at my club would have preferred me to work in the canteen rather than take up space on the ground most of the time!.

Chump.

More would be disappointed if the young sweet chick there now was replaced by you. Guaranteed

Back