Banter Drug Den of Banter and Hilarity - Shinboner Spirit of Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well we did warn you...would you agree now he is a crappy kick at goal and not what you expected...

Just watch Zac Merrett tackle and run amok this week and think what could have been.Without a doubt we won that trade, even if it did feel a bit light at the time.....Oh well at least Boyd is earning his $$$$$$ as a forward...seems you've finally sorted out your KPFs....
Crameri's output has been poor this year, 11 games and 12 goals, he can't take a mark inside 50 to save himself currently, he only looks dangerous at ground level.

I'm very impressed with Zach Merrett he tackles hard and finds his own footy while it also looks like he's bulked up very quickly, however, I'll take the young mids who we already have like Bontempelli, Macrae, Wallis, Dahlhaus etc. Toby McLean, the kid we took at pick 26 last year will be just as good as your 2013 pick 26 in Merrett imo.

Boyd's a 19 yo kid, he'll cop his right whack at 21-22 if he hasn't progressed. 14 games and 16 goals taking the best defender every week isn't that bad. Would hope for more next year of course though.

Yes we did, and you gave all that salary to Boyd, as well as letting Griffen go...and pick 6...

we have only love for the pick we got for Cramdog.....seriously Zach Merrett is going to be around many years after Crameri and Boyd are goneski...at least jaryd Grant is delivering as a super sub...LOL...I do like the dogs though, have always felt sad for them never achieving anything in my lifetime...nothing to show....
More prelims than u guys
And a nab cup
And respected

Hey dogs your team is young, has some exciting players but I feel no genuine rivalry with you. If you beat us I probably won't even be mad. Just like your new ceo said, you're everyone's second team.
David Stephenson? Can't recall him ever saying that

Gordon said he wanted us to be hated in the future due to being successful

More prelims than u guys
And a nab cup
double_facepalm1.png

And respected
Yeah ok now that's better :)

Yes we did, and you gave all that salary to Boyd, as well as letting Griffen go...and pick 6...

we have only love for the pick we got for Cramdog.....seriously Zach Merrett is going to be around many years after Crameri and Boyd are goneski...at least jaryd Grant is delivering as a super sub...LOL...I do like the dogs though, have always felt sad for them never achieving anything in my lifetime...nothing to show....

What I wouldn't give for a prelim these days....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boyd's a 19 yo kid, he'll cop his right whack at 21-22 if he hasn't progressed. 14 games and 16 goals taking the best defender every week isn't that bad. Would hope for more next year of course though.

That sort of output had many of the learned scribes on BF saying Daniher was an over rated douche of the highest order.

Since BF is gospel, Boyd is an over rated douche of the highest order, and you should beg Carlton for Liam Jones back.

That sort of output had many of the learned scribes on BF saying Daniher was an over rated douche of the highest order.

Since BF is gospel, Boyd is an over rated douche of the highest order, and you should beg Carlton for Liam Jones back.
True :rainbow: that's the accepted thinking on BF

Crameri's output has been poor this year, 11 games and 12 goals, he can't take a mark inside 50 to save himself currently, he only looks dangerous at ground level.

I'm very impressed with Zach Merrett he tackles hard and finds his own footy while it also looks like he's bulked up very quickly, however, I'll take the young mids who we already have like Bontempelli, Macrae, Wallis, Dahlhaus etc. Toby McLean, the kid we took at pick 26 last year will be just as good as your 2013 pick 26 in Merrett imo.

Agreed, your mids are great, imagine if you had Zac as well instead of Crammers, as it turns out would you concede he is overpaid..and has no place in you future?

You make a lot of sense, but this is the banter thread...:cool:

Boyd is the next Jacqui Watts..

Agreed, your mids are great, imagine if you had Zac as well instead of Crammers, as it turns out would you concede he is overpaid..and has no place in you future?

You make a lot of sense, but this is the banter thread..
.:cool:

Boyd is the next Jacqui Watts..
What you gunna do when Jake Carlisle goes for peanuts to Carltank? Or even the PSD?

What you gunna do when Jake Carlisle goes for peanuts to Carltank? Or even the PSD?
Draft Curnow and Laugh at how much better he is than Carlisle.

Now Jake might not be the smartest tool in the shed, but if he chose to go to Carlton it would show that he is clearly a cow short in the top paddock...Rest assured if he leaves he'll be traded and choose to go somewhere that has a decent list, unlike that rabble...
We'll end up with plenty of suitors for jake, your club included...oh, you can't afford him now with Boyd and Crammers chewing up 1.5mill

Now Jake might not be the smartest tool in the shed, but if he chose to go to Carlton it would show that he is clearly a cow short in the top paddock...Rest assured if he leaves he'll be traded and choose to go somewhere that has a decent list, unlike that rabble...
We'll end up with plenty of suitors for jake, your club included...oh, you can't afford him now with Boyd and Crammers chewing up 1.5mill
Cooney, Griffen, Higgins, Jones, Tutt, Gia and Williams all out = 2.5-3m = minimum 95% salary cap in 2015

Incoming 2015: Boyd draftee contract and draftees, re-sign everyone, then front load Boyd in 2016 to make up the required 105%

Crameri was front loaded already last year, Stringer and Macrae front loaded this year which was pre-planned before the Griffen and Higgins exodus

Think again buster, we don't have a stack of 24-28 yos chewing up the cap anymore like what we see at clubs like Adelaide and Sydney, there is plenty of room to move however

I expect we'll land a ruckman this year, but I'll lol at the meltdowns when Jake replaces Henderson at Carltank

How much does each Boyd stat cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back