Ashes 2015, Third Test - England v Australia - Day 2, Edgbaston, Birmingham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he must think God expects a beard so logic would say he must assume those without one are doomed.....racist
It's more like he feels that hair is part of your body and that cutting it is like cutting off part of your body and therefore a sin akin to cutting your finger off because you don't like the way it looks

I think we are still sunk. Pitch still doing enough to have me doubting we can get enough second dig and we missed the chance to bundle them out for 60-70.

Haze and Starc very, very disappointing.

We have to get them before 250 to have any chance but I just can't see where the lift is going to come from. We could be flat and lose the match beyond doubt by tea.

E tu piace lavore di commander

Sono master e commander.

9d4531b757345cfd67bda54fd9886c11.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we are still sunk. Pitch still doing enough to have me doubting we can get enough second dig and we missed the chance to bundle them out for 60-70.

Haze and Starc very, very disappointing.

We have to get them before 250 to have any chance but I just can't see where the lift is going to come from. We could be flat and lose the match beyond doubt by tea.

I'm more disappointed in Haze. I thought this pitch would be made for him.

Never expect Starc to bowl consistently well in test cricket, my expectations are a lot less of him.

You're 15 arent you!?!

You are basing his cricketing ability on the fact he has a terrible beard because its clear you have no idea.

You are 12 aint you. And no I am not. Which bit of s**t batsman and poor bowler did you miss? The beard just makes him look stupid.

you would know all about stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back