Sport Ultimate Footy 2015 - Discussion/Trash thread

Remove this Banner Ad

At least he might come back. I'm saving up some money to have Laird's legs broken.
Couldn't get anybody before today?

As an aside, despite my already ridiculous score I could lose...might have to run a captain tomorrow to try and win a 5th category

Oh my god.

Toss up between Longer and Buddy to secure a 5th. Dickson kicks 4 so I'm close...decide to Buddy the C only to have him as a very late out. Thought it was game over.

Then Jeremy Laidler kicks a behind and I hit the front.

This season.

And to cap it off i'm now down to 1 meagre ruckmen in Shaun Mckernan. Seems my days as a used ruck salesman have backfired and I now fully regret trading Goldy.
You rucked up.

Ran into Crimson Azure and the buzzsaw. Holy hell. Hannebery 40 and 3s as captain, Adcock with 4 in the back line, Christensen with 8 free kicks wtf and Selwood with 11 tackles.

No chance :(

Ran into Crimson Azure and the buzzsaw. Holy hell. Hannebery 40 and 3s as captain, Adcock with 4 in the back line, Christensen with 8 free kicks wtf and Selwood with 11 tackles.

I need Tomlinson to take 5 marks in 5 minutes. Or win a free. And not give one away, while Sandilands and Ward don't get too many handballs.

Had a slightly better week on average.

Is that an understatement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finals time!
Seven of the top eight won their final-round matchup, leaving the likes of Eth and Hellbourne on the outer.

Week 1:
QF1: Height Supremacists v Viney's Troopers
QF2: The Vapour Locks v Team WGS
EF1: Southern Stingers v Moribund Men
EF2: Harvard Yardies v The Fat Controllers

Tips:
The Height Supremacists
The Vapour Locks
Moribund Men
The Fat Controllers

I'll post odds once the matches are up on UF.

Disappoint finish position. Such unhap.

Does anyone remember when I was top of the table?

I remember. Bastard.

Been a debacle since the bye rounds. Fair few arsey wins in the first half too though. I remember beating some clown despite Lance Franklin kicking 7 straight, or something along those lines...

Been a debacle since the bye rounds. Fair few arsey wins in the first half too though. I remember beating some clown despite Lance Franklin kicking 7 straight, or something along those lines...
Was a pity you traded out Rory Laird hey?

You know, the top defender who you traded for a washed-up Geelong hack.

Pfft, he's not even in the best 12 defenders in the league. Stokes has so much potential.

Woot. Top 4 spot at last. Quietly confident after having won my last 4 or 5 in a row, though anything can happen come finals time.
Feeling slightly less confident looking at CJ's team. Max Gawn as a ruck forward, pahleasssse he's a primary ruck, a very good one at that but that's all he is.

Feeling slightly less confident looking at CJ's team. Max Gawn as a ruck forward, pahleasssse he's a primary ruck, a very good one at that but that's all he is.
Best bet for beating him is to ignore the ruck and go 17 on field runners. 8 other cats you can win.

Also NicNat out indefinitely now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back