Ashes 2015, Third Test - England v Australia - Day 2, Edgbaston, Birmingham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how you look at that!
Well if you want to be entertained to any degree in the series, he's one of the few who're going to come from either team out there.

All the chavs in the mic...

Well if you want to be entertained to any degree in the series, he's one of the few who're going to come from either team out there.

All the chavs in the mic...

I'd rather not be 5/40 every test and without Clouderson it helps.

I'd rather not be 5/40 every test and without Clouderson it helps.
Would prefer seeing 5/40 from Anderson's bowling this innings than 5/40 because we don't know how to bat in foreign conditions and nip at everything within half a metre of the stumps.

How many of our alleged batsmen have played in English conditions before? Most of them off the top of my head.

And they can't work out how to adapt to mildly unfavourable - but hardly unplayable - traditional English conditions?

**** me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would prefer seeing 5/40 from Anderson's bowling this innings than 5/40 because we don't know how to bat in foreign conditions and nip at everything within half a metre of the stumps.

I'd rather not go insane and no Anderson helps plus he is annoying!

Good Wood back next test yes!!!!

How many of our alleged batsmen have played in English conditions before? Most of them off the top of my head.

And they can't work out how to adapt to mildly unfavourable - but hardly unplayable - traditional English conditions?

**** me.

No they can't work it out. Rogers does it automatically because it's practically his second home.

I have no idea what is going on in Voges mind, too much when he's out there with bat in hand I suspect.

I will say in Mitch Marsh's defence that expecting a 23 year old with little test experience to come out and bat well after watching first his skipper, then his state skipper bat like 1) no working joints in their feet 2) no brain cells functioning is quite some ask.

Go on get out to Ali, you know you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back