2015-16 BigFooty Premier League Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest I think you're talking complete crap. At worst we will finish 6th in the league. We will handle EL perfectly fine as we have a large squad to do so. We can crack the top four if the signings we make absolutely hit the ground running.
That's what Everton & Spurs say every season. It's been proven season after season that Thursday night - Sunday afternoon turnarounds have an effect on results. Especially when most the EL games are played in but* nowhere getting the teams back to the UK quite often early Friday morning.

The delusional part is you having us 8th behind West Ham and Stoke. All because we apparently have bought too many players over the last two years and we have to play in the Europa League.

Ok champ. As I said, the worst we will finish this season is 6th. The best, we could crack top four, obviously no chance to win the title though.
why don't you call him out on it at the end of the season. wgaf about it right now.

1. Chelsea
  2. Arsenal
  3. Manchester City
  4. Liverpool
  5. Manchester Utd
  6. Tottenham
  7. Swansea City
  8. Stoke
  9. Everton
  10. Southampton
  11. West Ham United
  12. Crystal Palace
  13. Newcastle United
  14. Leicester
  15. Sunderland
  16. Bournemouth
  17. Norwich City
  18. Watford
  19. Aston Villa
  20. West Bromwich Albion

FA Cup: Tottenham
League Cup: Man City
Champions League: Bayern
Europa League: Dortmund
1st Manager Sacked/Resigns: Tony Pulis
Top Scorer: Wayne Rooney
Best Transfer: Cabaye
Biggest Flop: Sterling
Promoted from Championship: - Hull, Wolverhampton, Middlesbrough
La Liga Champions: Barcelona
Serie A Champions: Juventus
Bundesliga Champions: Bayern Munich

Last edited:
1. Chelsea
2. Manchester United
3. Manchester City
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. West Ham United
7. Tottenham
8. Crystal Palace
9. Southampton
10. Swansea City
11. Stoke City
12. Everton
13. West Bromwhich Albion
14. Leicester City
15. Newcastle United
16. Watford City
17. Norwhich City
18. Sunderland
19. Aston Villa
20. Bournemouth

FA Cup: Arsenal
League Cup: Chelsea
Champions League: Real Madrid
Europa League: Napoli
1st Manager Sacked/Resigns: Steve McLaren
Top Scorer: Diego Costa (22)
Best Transfer: Christian Benteke
Biggest Flop: Raheem Sterling
Promoted from Championship: - Middlesborough, Hull City, Blackburn Rovers
La Liga Champions: Barcelona CF
Serie A Champions: Inter Milan

1st Manager Sacked/Resigns: Gus Poyet (Sunderland)

Think you may already be proven right my friend! ;)

1st Manager Sacked/Resigns: Steve McLaren

Just curious Hatchy if there was any specific reason you reckon Stevie might be the first gone? He's got a 3 year deal with an option to extend to 8 (we really seem to love 8 year deals...) - surely he won't walk away from a nice payday quite so quickly?

For my sake, I hope you're wrong though mate...John Carver has said he wants to manage the Toon again! :eek:

Just curious Hatchy if there was any specific reason you reckon Stevie might be the first gone? He's got a 3 year deal with an option to extend to 8 (we really seem to love 8 year deals...) - surely he won't walk away from a nice payday quite so quickly?

For my sake, I hope you're wrong though mate...John Carver has said he wants to manage the Toon again! :eek:
Don't think it'll be a resignation as such but just think with the business as it is if results don't go his way he may not last a season.

Also, it's Newcastle, their almost as bad as Chelsea were before Mou came along:p

Don't think it'll be a resignation as such but just think with the business as it is if results don't go his way he may not last a season.

Also, it's Newcastle, their almost as bad as Chelsea were before Mou came along:p

Heeeey! That manager before Mou came set up your foundation to Premier League Glory! It's not his fault Arsenal were in their finest hour. I'm totally not saying that because he's the manager of our club now.

Also, did you have to use that comparison? Now you're injecting him with false hope that Newcastle gets bought up by a billionaire that actually cares about success and Newcastle become title winners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wikipedia needs updating...I'm claiming that one.

Changed to Tony Pulis

Haha fair point. We do have a tough start for sure and Cashley has spent a bit (think we're top 4...on the spending charts lol).

Heeeey! That manager before Mou came set up your foundation to Premier League Glory! It's not his fault Arsenal were in their finest hour. I'm totally not saying that because he's the manager of our club now.

Also, did you have to use that comparison? Now you're injecting him with false hope that Newcastle gets bought up by a billionaire that actually cares about success and Newcastle become title winners.

The dream...it has been planted! :p

enlightenmentNerdvana.gif

1. Chelsea
  2. Arsenal
  3. Manchester City
  4. Liverpool
  5. Manchester United
  6. Southampton
  7. Tottenham Hotspur
  8. Swansea City
  9. Everton
  10. West Ham United
  11. Stoke City
  12. Crystal Palace
  13. Newcastle United
  14. West Bromwich Albion
  15. Bournemouth
  16. Sunderland
  17. Norwich City
  18. Leicester City
  19. Aston Villa
  20. Watford

FA Cup: Chelsea
League Cup: Manchester City
Champions League: Barcelona
Europa League: Liverpool
1st Manager Sacked/Resigns: Dick Advocaat (Sunderland)
Top Scorer: Sergio Aguero
Best Transfer: James Milner
Biggest Flop: Fabian Delph
Promoted from Championship: - Derby County, Burnley, Middlesbrough
La Liga Champions: Barcelona

1 Chelsea
2 Man City
3 Arsenal
4 Man United
5 Spurs
6 Liverpool
7 Swansea
8 Southampton
9 Everton
10 West Ham
11 Crystal Palace
12 Stoke City
13 West Brom
14 Newcastle
15 Bournamouth
16 Sunderland
17 Leicester
18 Watford
19 Aston Villa
20 Norwich

FA Cup: Man City
League Cup: Spurs
Champions League: Bayern
Europa League: Chelsea
1st Manager Sacked/Resigns: Rodgers
Top Scorer: Aguero
Best Transfer: Sterling
Biggest Flop: Firminho
Promoted from Championship: - Derby County, Burnley, Middlesbrough
La Liga Champions: Real Madrid

1 Chelsea
2 Arsenal
3 Man City
4 Man United
5 Liverpool
6 Spurs
7 Swansea
8 Southampton
9 Everton
10 Crystal Palace
11 Stoke City
12 West Ham
13 Leicester
14 Newcastle
15 Norwich
16 Sunderland
17 West Brom
18 Villa
19 Bournemouth
20 Watford

FA Cup: Liverpool
League Cup: Man City
Champions League: Atletico
Europa League: Southampton
1st Manager Sacked/Resigns: Sherwood
Top Scorer: Aguero
Best Transfer: Cech
Biggest Flop: Brady
Promoted from Championship: - Derby County, Boro, Hull
La Liga Champions: Barca

Whoops, just updated my championship promotions.

Was that like for the Brady flop SM ? :D

I'm liking every table I update into the doc, so I know when I go back to review I haven't missed any.

Brady will flop for that price though.

I'm liking every table I update into the doc, so I know when I go back to review I haven't missed any.

Brady will flop for that price though.
You said on the pod you wouldn't sell him for under 15m.....like a woman scorned.

You said on the pod you wouldn't sell him for under 15m.....like a woman scorned.

Actually re-listened to those recently so I know exactly what I said. I said we'd put a 15m price tag on him and 30m on Robertson as a way of indicating we didn't want to sell and to scare off suitors. Very sure I never said anything about my personal opinion of how much he was actually worth.

Actually re-listened to those recently so I know exactly what I said. I said we'd put a 15m price tag on him and 30m on Robertson as a way of indicating we didn't want to sell and to scare off suitors. Very sure I never said anything about my personal opinion of how much he was actually worth.
damn, i was about to ask you if anyone had bid 30m for robertson :straining:

I know that you like Robbie Brady and you'd almost turn for Chester.

damn, i was about to ask you if anyone had bid 30m for robertson :straining:

I know that you like Robbie Brady and you'd almost turn for Chester.

Brady is ok, doesn't score enough and hasn't been consistent enough with his ability. But yes I would absolutely turn for Chester and am gutted he left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back