No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in thinking this thread is for random stuff?

If so, I just watched the Rance's home video on the RFC website... Who the **** is this Dale Vine campaigner?
was on the block a couple of series ago, he's a campaigner

Reverse psychology sig below, I hope I am wrong. Bad bad feeling the freo loss is going to mentally fracture the team.
enough, stop it, telling yourself we are gunna get flogged won't change the result. We'll win, trust me.

Well my missus and I were on a packed Qantas flight this morning when she licked the top of my oj to gross me out of drinking it to which I replied "that's ok baby because I have a game after you go to sleep of pulling my pubes out and trying to drop them in your mouth". She called me a sick campaigner entirely to loudly and most of the cabin was looking at us. Sitting here in tullermarine airport waiting for our connecting flight with one angry woman now, tried telling her I was taking the piss but she is having none of it :(:D

I have GA tickets. So I can choose from the Hill, Riverbank stand (opposite the hill) and I think the seating area in front of the hill.
Got tickets last night for the family, GA, will get the mrs and kids to get there early to get a seat in the Riverbank stand

Richmond vs Hawthorn Round 8, 2010 is on at the moment. Rance playing up forward. Nason, Webberely, White, McGuane etc. all playing. :$

That moment when the GP calls you to come 30 mins early for your appointment and 45 mins later you are still in the waiting room.
And you just know the doctor and his bimbo receptionist are in his office looking at you on CCTV and pissing themselves laughing. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back