Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see young Palmer getting a game for port. Not bad for a kid that couldnt get a game for the pioneerS
Not sure where you are getting this information from bud. Palmer hasn't played a game for port nor was he ever knocked back by the pioneers program! The pioneers pushed to have him but got offered a scholarship at St pats in Ballarat which had him playing at the rebels.

Not sure where you are getting this information from bud. Palmer hasn't played a game for port nor was he ever knocked back by the pioneers program! The pioneers pushed to have him but got offered a scholarship at St pats in Ballarat which had him playing at the rebels.

I know where the wolf got his info and can tell you that it is spot on. Young bloke may not have debuted but ism not far away

Tooleytang after a great win over flag favourites Kerang have faltered somewhat. I hear that they have suffered injuries. Who is injured? In the lead in to finals they would want to get a healthy team to ensure the second chance.

Tooleytang after a great win over flag favourites Kerang have faltered somewhat. I hear that they have suffered injuries. Who is injured? In the lead in to finals they would want to get a healthy team to ensure the second chance.
Seem to have had a shocking run with injuries, a number of hamstrings in particular to their bigger guys which tells us they are lacking conditioning. Good to see Stone's knee wasn't very serious as he was able to play on the weekend. Ron feels that come September, on a nice 20 degree Spring day, the Saints are capable of turning it on with a majority fit list. Will be interesting to see how the season pans out, no one has an easy run home.

Seem to have had a shocking run with injuries, a number of hamstrings in particular to their bigger guys which tells us they are lacking conditioning. Good to see Stone's knee wasn't very serious as he was able to play on the weekend. Ron feels that come September, on a nice 20 degree Spring day, the Saints are capable of turning it on with a majority fit list. Will be interesting to see how the season pans out, no one has an easy run home.
I wouldnt say lack of conditioning, as theyve been going hard at it since November! Maybe over training if anything. They certainly have been hit with injuries tho...better now than in 5 weeks time though. Seems they may have caught the Swan Hill curse. Whats people predictions for top 5?? Im thinking
Kerang
Saints
Raiders
Eagles
Dogs

I wouldnt say lack of conditioning, as theyve been going hard at it since November! Maybe over training if anything. They certainly have been hit with injuries tho...better now than in 5 weeks time though. Seems they may have caught the Swan Hill curse. Whats people predictions for top 5?? Im thinking
Kerang
Saints
Raiders
Eagles
Dogs

Eagles must be a big chance to finish higher than 4th. Big game between them and Koondrook/Barham this weekend will have a say in that I suppose

I know where the wolf got his info and can tell you that it is spot on. Young bloke may not have debuted but ism not far away
I can assure you the Pios wanted him to stay, but he got offered a scholarship to St. Pats. Its happens every year, other schools will poach our juniors and get them to play for their TAC zoned club. It will no doubt happen again after the u/16 performance in the championships. Another example is young Sheahan from Strath, who plays for Geelong Falcons. Unfortunately Bendigo have not the prestige football secondary schools, other areas have. Henderson and his coaching panel have worked tirelessly this year to try and blood the bottom age players, and give them taste of TAC action. From this they hope they can hold on to these younger players. But at the end of the day, its up tot he parents and their child to decide.

Last edited:
Everyone have a look at this http://www.foxfootyclubrewards.com.au/

If your club has done a community initiative (raised money for something etc) then you can become part of this program and win prizes like meeting senior AFL coaches etc.

Entries close this Sunday so get onto it! No catch or anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

barely a secret mate will be interesting too see if it goes ahead .What would junior teams do? Goulburn Campaspe? Macorna could do alright
You imagine they would go back to 4ths and 3rds, if Cohuna leave will additional pressure be placed on sea lake and woomelang to merge and join the cmfl, interesting times ahead in the cmfl.
What an impression the kangas made when they entered the comp, super talented ones, twos and thirds, just a psychological battle each time they played tyntynder

barely a secret mate will be interesting too see if it goes ahead .What would junior teams do? Goulburn Campaspe? Macorna could do alright
If this is true, let's go. I was going to send my kids to Leitchville when they are ready to play footy, as a family it is a much better way to travel. I wouldn't have thought Macorna would do alright if Cohuna go to HDFNL, unless they pay their juniors!!

If this is true, let's go. I was going to send my kids to Leitchville when they are ready to play footy, as a family it is a much better way to travel. I wouldn't have thought Macorna would do alright if Cohuna go to HDFNL, unless they pay their juniors!!
I think what he means is the Kangas will go from 4 junior teams down to 2 junior teams. That means they will have about 70 kids for 2 teams, I would suggest some will need to go elsewhere to find a game whether that's Macorna, Leitchy, Goulburn Campaspe or another club. Nothing to do with kids getting paid which I am pretty sure doesn't happen at any of those clubs mentioned.

I think what he means is the Kangas will go from 4 junior teams down to 2 junior teams. That means they will have about 70 kids for 2 teams, I would suggest some will need to go elsewhere to find a game whether that's Macorna, Leitchy, Goulburn Campaspe or another club. Nothing to do with kids getting paid which I am pretty sure doesn't happen at any of those clubs mentioned.
You are not down from 4 to 2 junior sides, by joining HDFNL you still have 12, 14 & 17 age groups which the CMFNL are going to next year anyway, HDFNL have 17's and 12/14 age groups go to the Campaspe Junior League. I think you'll find in the near future there will be a Swan Hill Junior League set up as allot of the clubs around Swan Hill and north are struggling for junior numbers, this will replicate what they do now in Bendigo, Goulburn Valley, Heathcote etc... it can only be good going south and not north.

You are not down from 4 to 2 junior sides, by joining HDFNL you still have 12, 14 & 17 age groups which the CMFNL are going to next year anyway, HDFNL have 17's and 12/14 age groups go to the Campaspe Junior League. I think you'll find in the near future there will be a Swan Hill Junior League set up as allot of the clubs around Swan Hill and north are struggling for junior numbers, this will replicate what they do now in Bendigo, Goulburn Valley, Heathcote etc... it can only be good going south and not north.
sounds like your mind is made up ! do you rekkon others will think the same way ? lot of people not happy when the Bombers moved south

Remove this Banner Ad

Back