• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Has anyone ever seen a better no goal, 8 disposal game than what Lennon produced tonight? Everything he touched turned to goal.
Kids going to be a gun, all class.

Mar 31, 2011
Premiership nirvana
AFL Club
Richmond
What a superb team effort...we pretty much controlled this game for 3. 1/2 quarters...against the red hot premiership favourites who were desperate to win

22 votes all round...everyone contributed at critical stages...maybe Ty didn't so much...
Well done tiger boys, well done coaches

I love this club... Let's pinch the flag in 2015
Go tigers

Aug 12, 2011
Gol Gol
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
L.A. Rams, Cleveland Cavaliers
Ivy's hands. Miles' literally everything. Cotchin's contestating. Lid's goals. Lennon early. Lambert was everywhere. That goal by Lloyd. Ellis was composed. That kick to Bachar by Martin. That goal by McIntosh. That mark in the final by Bachelor. There are others I've forgotten... We had outs! You put Titch in there and some of our marginal players and we look ******* great.

I feel drunk. I am drunk and I've only had a few; the blood was pumping ******* hard throughout that match.

Even when Rioli took that mark with 10 to go and I assumed he would slot it I though, 'It's ok, if we keep playing like we are we can't lose.' As a 28 year old I've never, ever felt like that. If I had ever felt like that I would have been kidding myself but tonight was different; we are a different side to any that I've been alive for.

Agree so much, the only thing i have been disappointed in is his marking, so good tonight.

Stepped up.

aislegi

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
image.jpg

"Oh, crap! I've kicked into the man on the mark! What am I going to do? I know, I'll run in the opposite direction and hope he doesn't think of kicking it over my head."

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
I hate you guys :(

Your back six was immense, forced us to boot it long into the contest, Rance Chaplin and Batchelar ate us alive.Well done, Excellent game from you guys.

I think we can all agree razor ray was the clear man on the night, pausing for effect as he would build up the excitement of which way the free kick would go!

Mar 31, 2011
Premiership nirvana
AFL Club
Richmond
Miles awesome
Conca"".what a game after pretty much not playing all year...he belongs
Lambert...best game from him
KMac...skill and poise...great set up and shut down game
Cotch...awesome 4 quarter game
Lids...silk
Maric...strong...competitive...Kkkkklunkkkk
Dusty good without being fantastic
Rance and the our defence...Vlastuin, Chappy, Houli, Grimey...again and again...excellent disciplined jobs

It's good to be a tiger

Back