Round 18: Hawthorn vs Richmond - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers too good for us tonight well done they deserved the win.

But i must say that was probably one of the worst umpiring displays I've ever witnessed in my many years of watching footy.
What about the ultra soft Puopolo free kicks? Silent on those?

Half your goals came from free kicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A derby GF would be a dream match up. It would be war.

Most Victorians couldn't care less who is playing in the GF if its not their team. Always a great day to look forward too

You know what I would quite enjoy that to be honest! It's about time we get a Derby final at least.

Wowie Tige's , now this is a game of football hey?

Any ones game , you guys are dangerous bastards, you look like us!!!

What do you think your doing.

But this is football, and Hawks and Tigers, good rivalry. No blow outs just challenge each other .

I am drinking whisky shots and beer to calm my nerves .

As sober as a judge.

You should have got Freo , bad luck , but you were the winner on the night.

I hope not tonight though, but challenge is what its about not blow out wins.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Tigers. You won't do it again this year though. But really hard tough stuff. A lesson for the Hawks. But they were off , then again your boys put them off.
Enjoy it while you can Tigers. We never lay down for long.

Really great game of Footy , I think Razor needs to have a look at what he calls though. Best team won tonight no excuses.

Love all the hawks fans in this thread trying to blame umpires or pretending that the hawks weren't really trying. Umps were blatantly favouring the Hawks when it mattered, and no way did the Hawks want to throw away their shot at top 2.

Yes, free kick and 50 counts backs your story.
Points well made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back