Miles awesome
Conca"".what a game after pretty much not playing all year...he belongs
Lambert...best game from him
KMac...skill and poise...great set up and shut down game
Cotch...awesome 4 quarter game
Lids...silk
Maric...strong...competitive...Kkkkklunkkkk
Dusty good without being fantastic
Rance and the our defence...Vlastuin, Chappy, Houli, Grimey...again and again...excellent disciplined jobs

It's good to be a tiger
I disagree, Cyril owned him late in the 2nd.

You gotta give credit where it's due. I said at the start of the week that if Richmond bring their A-game they'll beat us. The Tigers hunted us right from the opening bounce. To restrict us to just 53 points highlights how good the Richmond midfield and back six played tonight.

I hope Richmond can finish in the top four. Great team to watch.

Ivan Maric BOG.
Cheers mate you're a class act. Always read your posts.:thumbsu:

Houli miss may have just made the tigers more determined.....we may hav won last week and lost this week...prefer to have lost last week and won this week...hardest ive ever seen Richmond...as Hardwick said this will either make or break us...and we get Edwards back nxt week it dosnt get any better than this

That was incredible and I am so proud to be a member of the Richmond Football Club. I absolutely love this club.

This win was incredible, not only for the season but how it happened. We all knew going into the last two games that winning just one of them would be massive and the boys put in an incredible effort. They were filthy from last week and were switched right on from the first siren. HAWTHORN CAME MULTIPLE TIMES IN THAT GAME and the boys kept the damage minimal and didn't let it get to them.

I haven't seen a more tactical planned game that was executed to near perfection from the players under Dimma. Bloody brilliant stuff to see. Turned out to be a game that even neutral supporters of the game had a blast watching (going off of social media reactions).
They weren't the only ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houli miss may have just made the tigers more determined.....we may hav won last week and lost this week...prefer to have lost last week and won this week...hardest ive ever seen Richmond...as Hardwick said this will either make or break us...and we get Edwards back nxt week it dosnt get any better than this

Do we know this to be true?

Back