Autopsy Round 18: Richmond vs Hawthorn @ MCG - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawks fans actually blaming the umps.

Did they not get GIFTED 2 goals in a row with one taken right off us in between? unbelievable
They can't be serious?

If ever you needed evidence to ignore statistics tonight showed it.
Vickers was immense tonight yet people will say he had ten possessions.
The big bastard has arrived for mine.

So proud of the boys, the way they played tonight was amazing, the intesity was there for the whole 4 quarters, they could of easily gone into there shell after last weeks loss but came out firing wanting to redeem themselves, best moment for me when the boys got around bachar for his goal, all round just a good ******* night, go you tigers!

If ever you needed evidence to ignore statistics tonight showed it.
Vickers was immense tonight yet people will say he had ten possessions.
The big bastard has arrived for mine.
Got in my votes, it's the impact that he had around the ground more than the 10 possessions that did it for me.

Was there. Sung the song. At the G. Best team effort I have seen in a long time. Felt like that could have been a bigger win. Lids was immense. Still have sheds to come back into this side. Cyril is a freak. When you see it live wow.

Wife will love the fact I'm not sulking and the cat has been saved from a kicking. Bring on a happy weekend

Just like to say thanks to Richmond FC and Luxbet

9CAE9370-364F-4EA7-826F-5F6D0DA1654F.png.jpeg

go tiges!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No changes unless Edwards is fit.

Next week is an even bigger game than this week as most will expect us to win.
A win against the Crows should see us cement 4th spot with Gold Coast the week after at the G. A loss and we could drop as low 7th

Winning 4 out of our last 5 games should see us finish 4th.

You gotta give credit where it's due. I said at the start of the week that if Richmond bring their A-game they'll beat us. The Tigers hunted us right from the opening bounce. To restrict us to just 53 points highlights how good the Richmond midfield and back six played tonight.

I hope Richmond can finish in the top four. Great team to watch.

Ivan Maric BOG.
Thank you. It means a lot to get a win over you guys. Good, hard game.

How about that Grimes run in the last where he stuff up and said this is mine and stuffed off a couple Hawthorn players. Backline is our strength, we may have the best defence in the league.

And like the old saying goes, defence wins you flags my tiger friend. I don't want to get carried away but having a solid defence like ours can really be the platform to success!

Brilliant. Just got home from the game. We out-worked and desired a gun team. This is the best Richmond side I have ever seen (didn't see pre 80). This is the first RFC side I have seen that can regularly beat gun teams.... not with flashes of brilliance and performances out of the bag but with just workman like grit. We don't currently have the offensive skill and weaponry in every part of our forward line to dismantle teams the way others do, but our backline is elite as a unit, our midfield very very good and for the first time in my viewing history, we have legitimately AFL standard players who would be outside our best 22. I think we are a small forward and big grunt midfielder away from being a genuine flag favourite. I think we are now a premiership chance but probably 3rd, 4th or 5th in line. Top 4 is a must to have a proper tilt at it in 2015.

Next week I believe is a bigger challenge mentally for the team as a lot of people will be expecting us to win or at the very least - play well. We all know how we have a bad record (at times) at losing games we probably should win. I reckon Richmond will probably move on fairly quickly if not straight away after this win against the Hawks and forget about it and move on to the Crows. If Richmond lost next week against the Crows then it just I believe undoes all our good work against the Hawks.

They gotta be fair dinkum and not let the hard work they have put in go unrewarded. Tonight was a great win but now its time to move on to next week, the sooner Richmond do this - the better in my opinion.

Back