Autopsy Round 18: Richmond vs Hawthorn @ MCG - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

11831641_10207696331632134_5518657997999802460_n.jpg

I haven't seen a more tactical planned game that was executed to near perfection from the players under Dimma. Bloody brilliant stuff to see. Turned out to be a game that even neutral supporters of the game had a blast watching (going off of social media reactions).

I must admit I gave up on Dimma earlier in the season despite being very supportive of him before hand. Our performance back then lead me to believe that it was a true reflection of where the team was at and the 9 wins in a row last season was just an illusion. It appears that the opposite is true. I'm sorry Dimma for doubting you.

Quality match for us very happy with it eh!
listening to the (FTA) commentary most of the game, haven't done enough, Hawks always cut loose etc, etc. well yep, that was the 2nd quarter, tight all game, other than a few spectacularly bad stuff ups, held it together brilliantly. Terry Wallace wouldn't know what team he was watching. I couldn't believe it myself, that 1st q! Sheesh so many games we've had to watch where we couldn't make 3 passes in a row...come a long way Tiges!

Also I forgot to say that Adelaide are starting to build momentum and Adelaide Oval is becoming quite hostile to play at for visiting teams and the Crowns won give us the four points on a silver platter, so for me another tough game and we just need to win, we simply must keep winning and banking four points, it really is as simple as that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boys came out and said they play for dimma Carlton said the same about malthouse but our boys backed it up and showed it to be true dimma has out coached Ross twice this year,horse,skh and Clarko give the man an extension

Geeze Grimey is a bit underrated in this thread. Absolutely dominated Breust. When is the last time someone held him to 1 kick and 0 scoring shots? Phenomenal effort. We wouldn't have won without Grimes tonight.
Truck went straight to Grimes in the rooms to congratulate him.
How good was he in the last? Repaying the club big time lately.

Just drank someone else's champagne and pissed in the bottle again. Well done on your 250th Clarko. Sorry, mate, but we're getting a bad reputation as the wrong people to invite to a party.

My fellow Hawks..... Just remember, no matter how bad it seems right now, now matter how much it hurts, no matter how much it pains us as a powerhouse of the competition to lose to minnows like Richmond...........................it could be worse. At least we don't have Ty Vickery playing for us.

lol

So after a stinging loss last week, here I am in tier four with a good mate (who happens to be a Hawks supporter) and a few other Richmond supporters. All game I was pretty loud, purely out of disbelief, I could not believe what I was seeing. Our pressure was immense, our disposal was clean. One bloke in front of me called me a dickhead for being so happy. If he can't appreciate a diehard supporter who has never seen his team do something like that before, then I reckon he has a pretty cold heart.

Singing our song with the Tiger Army down Birrarung Marr will be a great memory.

Go Tiges!

PS: It was pretty good to see my boy Lids kick a bag.

Back