392320_gl.jpg
392321_gl.jpg

Jun 25, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Perth
The thing that really made me smile tonight was that interview Cotch did with channel 7 right after the siren. He's so driven now, and the way he's stepped up in the last 6-8 weeks has been nothing short of amazing. "We're a top 4 side, so tonight's been a good win, but we've got Adelaide next Friday night".

If that's the mindset of everyone at the club we're a real contender.

Please excuse the intrusion. Fantastic win to you guys, and I really hope you go far. If I cant support my beloved Pies in September, due to our potential absence:rolleyes:, then I'll be backing the Tigers. I'm the daughter of an old Tiger's fan who was raised within metres of the Punt Road Oval, and he would have loved this. Best of luck.

Woke up this morning hoping last night wasnt a dream

Check scores

YOU ******* BEAUTY

Tigers were god damm awesome last nite - congrats and good luck in September, deep in September

Last edited:

Valve Bounce

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Super hard in tackles and in the contest. Starting to play like the great teams of Geelong, Hawks of yesteryear..

You just need more goals from your midfielders and maybe another reliable forward to kick you bigger scores..but you already have a good forward line anyway..

How good is Martin?! Scary good.

You also have a really good coaching lineup ...

Premierships over the next five years are yours for the taking...just have to stay confident..
I hate to say this but the score flattered Hawthorn. They had some goals from very dodgy calls. Both coaches summed it up: The Tigers played with great intensity to deny the Hawks the ball. This was GF intensity. I will be at the G to cheer for the Tigers on GF day. Hope you win that too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Hawks, Swans and Freo wins have been top draw but as I can't attend the games at the moment, would have to say the Mother's Day massacre in 1990, Round 6 1995 vs North and semi against the bombers were awesome games to go too. Hard to split between them.

Jul 3, 2009
tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
It was a great win. No excuses, Hawthorn were in great form and needed to win to secure top 2. We brought it to them and beat them, and we didn't limp over the line either and played 4 quarters. This should instil great confidence in our club going forward. Loved the scenes after the game, I think this group is quite close and are going to stick together.

Blinky_bill

Team Captain
Feb 2, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Woke up this morning hoping last night wasnt a dream

Check scores

YOU ******* BEAUTY

Tigers were god damm awesome last nite - congrats and good luck in September, deep in September

Same.

Had to watch the replay again just to be sure.

Great morning to wake up a Tiger supporter. Also had money on the Tiges 1-19 win so kinda glad Vicks stuffed up that goal in the last.
Now just need to figure out what I can go and spend my Luxbet $150 bonus bet on.

Wonder how many membership upgrade enquiries the club will receive this week. For once you have to think we have a team that could actually make the final. Still need to improve a lot - but start believing tiger boys and girls.

Go you Tigers

#thefeast

Sep 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Denver, MVFC
yes i went nuts at that game...but for pure importance in our teams growth and maturity it cant be beaten.. best game for club in meaning since the 80 s
Yeah agreed, the Essendon semi was pure ecstacy because of the comeback, but this win is more significant in terms of development and for me it's our best win in 33 years. I'm in disbelief. For the first time in decades I feel we're primed for a flag in the near future.

Sep 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Denver, MVFC
Please excuse the intrusion. Fantastic win to you guys, and I really hope you go far. If I cant support my beloved Pies in September, due to our potential absence:rolleyes:, then I'll be backing the Tigers. I'm the daughter of an old Tiger's fan who was raised within metres of the Punt Road Oval, and he would have loved this. Best of luck.
Thanks for your thoughts. Hope your dad got to enjoy some flags in his time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back