Autopsy Round 18: Richmond vs Hawthorn @ MCG - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I am so happy... right now i feel im leaking BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS.... ok only tears... but tears of Joy... I am so HAppY
Especially when I can think of 2 straight off the top of my head where we got raped. miles holding the ball what a load of s**t and the rioli one where he ducked by sliding. umpires were equally as bad.

Especially when I can think of 2 straight off the top of my head where we got raped. miles holding the ball what a load of s**t and the rioli one where he ducked by sliding. umpires were equally as bad.
Hawks last 3 goals from frees. Outside of a 10 min period that was the only way they scored. Duds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah.... He was shithouse.
Fair dinkum...

For the record I'm the happiest man alive tonight.

And I'm a big fan of Vickery. Always have been. He's in our best side and is capable of so much. Didn't do any of it tonight.

He was bad. I've provided reasons why earlier.

That snap on the boundary though got me off my seat...

I'm with the bloke who replied to the tweet... Ellis 27 touches and did bugger all with them.
Disagree. Many times tonight we found ourselves in strife at half back needing a mark in space, and many times Ellis was that player in space. He knows where to run and when to move. We'd have turned the ball over shitloads more times without his movement. I'm definitely in the underrated camp when it comes to Brando. I reckon he plays his role beautifully.

Watching the game tonight and paying extra attention to Lambert - He is a smart footballer

How would carlton supporters be feeling now, This guy has been in their vfl team for 3 years and they didnt even bother rookie listing him but took Blain Boekhorst with a 1st rounder over Laverde

Blain Boekhorst V Kane Lambert :p

Back