Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

scalesofjustice

All Australian
Mar 6, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Whats the best general crime forum on the web? Have had a look around but cant find anything spectacular

One with a focus on serial killers would be preferred.. cheers

I got into reading the thread on here about the Claremont serial killings and it seemed to attract quite a few people who only posted because of that thread, not because they were footy fans already using this forum. I thought that was interesting. There was some wild ideas bandied around in that thread if you feel like having a read. It is a long one though !!

Whats the best general crime forum on the web? Have had a look around but cant find anything spectacular

One with a focus on serial killers would be preferred.. cheers

Hmm. Just wondering, did you harm animals when you were young?

• Banned
Welcome to Bigfooty Ivan Milat, nice to have you on board.

In all seriousness though don't go to websleuths, they are flogs

websleuths is pretty good

Checked out Webslruhs, didnt like it. Seemed mostly to be bored middle aged housewives sticking their nose in to every single case in the news and trying to be a hero by solving it.. like law enforcement dont know what they re doing LOL

I got into reading the thread on here about the Claremont serial killings and it seemed to attract quite a few people who only posted because of that thread, not because they were footy fans already using this forum. I thought that was interesting. There was some wild ideas bandied around in that thread if you feel like having a read. It is a long one though !!

I have read that thread.. I am sure the CSK either posted in it or viewed it

Hmm. Just wondering, did you harm animals when you were young?

No sir, just fascinated with serial killers like a lot of people are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back