Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Their instructions were to target, intimidate/hurt Jones, Webberley and Hibberd, so he was only doing what his coach asked.

They play at home this week against Glenorchy, Have they got enough players left to target/intimidate/hurt Glenorchy players? I wonder how the umpires will monitor it all? That includes Winter in his screech box:rolleyes:

They play at home this week against Glenorchy, Have they got enough players left to target/intimidate/hurt Glenorchy players? I wonder how the umpires will monitor it all? That includes Winter in his screech box:rolleyes:

Don't listen to what that muppett says mate, look at his posting history, 9 out of every 10 of his posts are having a crack at Lauderdale and Darren Winter, he clearly has an agenda. Lauderdale have one player out suspended, so I am sure there will be enough available to play against the Pies.

Just out of curiosity, where has Matthew Drury been this week? I believe he has been making himself unavailable to speak to the media, pretty poor from the man in charge of that team, especially since he played a major part in what took place on Saturday, throwing punches before the first bounce and elbowing a bloke in the face whist on the ground that sparked a 3 QT all in brawl. Where is spud?

They will have a crack at it, it's all their coach knows, 1980s tough guy bs.

Don't listen to what that muppett says mate, look at his posting history, 9 out of every 10 of his posts are having a crack at Lauderdale and Darren Winter, he clearly has an agenda. Lauderdale have one player out suspended, so I am sure there will be enough available to play against the Pies.

Just out of curiosity, where has Matthew Drury been this week? I believe he has been making himself unavailable to speak to the media, pretty poor from the man in charge of that team, especially since he played a major part in what took place on Saturday, throwing punches before the first bounce and elbowing a bloke in the face whist on the ground that sparked a 3 QT all in brawl. Where is spud?
Back to name calling, well done Darren.

Firstly, can I just say I have no time for Thor Boscott, only for the fact that a few years ago he gave some questionable evidence at the tribunal against a particular player from the side I follow, but for him to be given 3 weeks for that soft contact on Brady Jones is unbelievable. More than likely received concussion from the head clash with the player behind him, at least enough reasonable doubt anyway, but hey the match review panel put a kid out for 3 weeks. I don't know who these dinosaurs are on the MRP, but they have to go. Replace them with people who are only recently out of the game. Rant over.
Soft hit?
Ended up in hospital, is not allowed to play for the rest of the season, had to take the week off work and you're telling me it was a soft hit?

Soft hit?
Ended up in hospital, is not allowed to play for the rest of the season, had to take the week off work and you're telling me it was a soft hit?

If you had actually read what I said, in my opinion Jones concussion came from a head clash with the
Player behind him, not from contact with Boscott

If you had actually read what I said, in my opinion Jones concussion came from a head clash with the
Player behind him, not from contact with Boscott

So why didnt the tribunal agree with this?, nor the review panel? Given that you've seen the video, Will they seek legal advice do you think?

It must be open to them if they feel hard done by or delt with unfairly.

So why didnt the tribunal agree with this?, nor the review panel? Given that you've seen the video, Will they seek legal advice do you think?

It must be open to them if they feel hard done by or delt with unfairly.

I did say it was my opinion, obviously not shared by the MRP though. As i've said before I don't think the current MRP are up to it.
Does anyone know who it's members are? I think the AFL MRP is made up of former players, I don't think ours is.

This weeks tips, I am going for a couple of upsets.
Tigers by 24 over Storm
Launceston over Devonport by 10
Lauderdale by 15 over Glenorchy
Hobart City by 28 over Clarence
Burnie by 25 over North Launceston

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers by 4
Launceston by 8
Glenorchy by 12
Sandy Bay/North Hobart past players by 16
Burnie by 20

Lots of bragging and big noting after the last Lauderdale v Glenorchy match, suspect not so much this time! Very impressive the way AC and his team are going about it this year.

Last edited:
Lots of bragging and big noting after the last Lauderdale v Glenorchy match, suspect not so much this time!

It must be a sad sad life you have if you just sit there and wait for Lauderdale to lose before you post in this forum.

Why don't you post about your team winning and keeping there slim finals hopes alive? I guess people of your mentality are only interested in riding someone else's downfall, sad sad human you must be.

It must be a sad sad life you have if you just sit there and wait for Lauderdale to lose before you post in this forum.

Why don't you post about your team winning and keeping there slim finals hopes alive? I guess people of your mentality are only interested in riding someone else's downfall, sad sad human you must be.

Well Winter did carry on after the last time Glenorchy played at Lauderdale. They then lost the next week to Kingston Tigers. Today was a very emphatic result it seems. I wonder what Winter will be saying, in public or in private?

The five has opened up again. NHCFC had a chance to clinch 5th spot but failed. Devonport have given themselves a chance again. Clarence still look done. 2 games behind 5th spot with only 3 games left.

North Launy beating Burnie has very probably gifted top spot to Glenorchy. I wonder what the odds of that would have been at the start of the season?!

Well Winter did carry on after the last time Glenorchy played at Lauderdale. They then lost the next week to Kingston Tigers. Today was a very emphatic result it seems. I wonder what Winter will be saying, in public or in private?

The five has opened up again. NHCFC had a chance to clinch 5th spot but failed. Devonport have given themselves a chance again. Clarence still look done. 2 games behind 5th spot with only 3 games left.

North Launy beating Burnie has very probably gifted top spot to Glenorchy. I wonder what the odds of that would have been at the start of the season?!

He carried on did he? What did he say exactly?

Last edited:

Very tight game at West Park quite fiery at times with a couple of reports I think. Burnie gave away a double goal just before three qtr time and it ended up costing them the game

What was the weather like down Lauderdale? I saw the scores in the Development League and seemed there were a lot more behinds than goals early on. Good to hear the Pies get the win though.

Nice and muddy for the Bombers/Dockers game, interesting to hear the Dockers managed to give away a double goal though.

What was the weather like down Lauderdale? I saw the scores in the Development League and seemed there were a lot more behinds than goals early on. Good to hear the Pies get the win though.

Nice and muddy for the Bombers/Dockers game, interesting to hear the Dockers managed to give away a double goal though.

My magpie mate said the Lauderdale ground was in good nick, but they had a freezing cold wind sweeping up the ground. Lauderdale only kicked 2 goals so I dont know how they didnt score more with the wind.

We've looked at that before, the last time Lauderdale played Glenorchy & Winter was full of himself in the paper I dont keep the newspaper clippings in my pocket.

Come on mate, you are better than that, what did he say? not making things up are we?

My magpie mate said the Lauderdale ground was in good nick, but they had a freezing cold wind sweeping up the ground. Lauderdale only kicked 2 goals so I dont know how they didnt score more with the wind.

Glenorchy were brilliant, particularly against the breeze, Aaron labeled it there best performance of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back