MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so. I don't like this dangerous tackle free kick. Too subjective in the heat of the moment. Nothing new I guess when it comes to AFL rules lol.
Did the dangerous tackle free start in the last couple of weeks? I was really confused when it was paid last weekend

Did the dangerous tackle free start in the last couple of weeks? I was really confused when it was paid last weekend

Yeah, I had legit never seen it payed before last week. How the * does that work. 9 years I have been watching this game, I had never seen that paid before last week. :confused:

Jesus christ, Hame needs to stop these interviews with the kids. The kids just don't like him. Every single interview is cringe worthy. Get Richo, he's already down there.
For some reason Hame thinks these interviews are a hoot. Every time he pretends that it's going scratchy but you can tell he really thinks he has some sort of charisma in these interviews and that its quality TV viewing.

Frawley as per usual playing great against Jack Riewoldt. We where discussing why isn't it we always have spuds that play well against us but not our own, now that i think about it, it may have been Frawley against the tigers and more importantly Riewoldt

For some reason Hame thinks these interviews are a hoot. Every time he pretends that it's going scratchy but you can tell he really thinks he has some sort of charisma in these interviews and that its quality TV viewing.

It's borderline abuse.

Hawks must be trying the Melbourne method tonight. Over hand-balling, 1st possession always backwards and silly turnovers in the middle of the ground from poor skill more than anything else...

Except we beat Richmond. Hawks recent history not good against the Tigers though.

All my hawks friends having a night out in Melbourne posting smug photos before the game of how easy it was going to be. I'm glad that the smiles have been wiped of their smug faces

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy to see the dirty Hawks knocked off their perch. How good will the atmosphere be in September in Melbourne with the Tiges playing finals.

With regard to opening up the game, the umpires should just police the mark much more closely. The better teams tend to really rush to the mark so the player with the ball has to go back and kick. This buys their side a few seconds to set up their zone. More often than not though they pinch a few metres. They should just start paying 50s for every infringement and I reckon games will start flowing better. Has the added benefit of not having to introduce crazy new rules like zones.

Great win by the Tigers.. There's something about their side I really like this year. I think it's the combination of some genuine stars with more honest battlers who still get the job done

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Me too. They were really exciting. Also, we beat them earlier this year so that kind of, sort of, makes us 'a contender'(???)

I was thinking about the Hawks and their brand of unsociable football. Then i started thinking about when the dees get it together and have some kind of recognisable brand (that isn't just horrible) and what we could call it. It can't be unsociable because that one belongs to the Hawks. Also it's a bit weird - like they don't show up to the work Christmas function.

Uncompromising is too obvious. Free-flowing just isn't us. Testy? Impatient? I think I need to work on it more.

Me too. They were really exciting. Also, we beat them earlier this year so that kind of, sort of, makes us 'a contender'(???)

I was thinking about the Hawks and their brand of unsociable football. Then i started thinking about when the dees get it together and have some kind of recognisable brand (that isn't just horrible) and what we could call it. It can't be unsociable because that one belongs to the Hawks. Also it's a bit weird - like they don't show up to the work Christmas function.

Uncompromising is too obvious. Free-flowing just isn't us. Testy? Impatient? I think I need to work on it more.
Id like Ruthless. A man can dream.

Yeah. That's part of the problem. He's a one-man-brand

4a68888b91ad63862a0a3e9f1cb86025.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back