After tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Gibson needs to go for this reason.

Adds nothing defensively (or offensively for that matter).

No side of any note would have a slow wingman who can't kick and barely lays a tackle.

If he was replaced by Mullet (or ideally Wells) , Atley stays further up the ground and Harvey, Higgins, Turner, MacMillan and Thomas are all going through the middle I think we are fine.

Apparently McDonald is quick as well? If he has pace, boy he needs to start to use it.

Swallow isn't that slow BTW.

Beggars belief though. How many losses have the Tiges had since their pathetic effort against us ?
2 from 11. Buggers should be thanking us for playing them into form !
No one else has our form against Melbourne. Just one of those strange things.

Fingers crossed.

For what it's worth the Hawks were +21 for uncontested possession, they beat the Tigers on the outside.

If all 3 are to play then Ziebell and Cunnington need to spend more time forward. However, if they are there we can't play with 3 giant KPFs up there; needs to be when Brown is having his spell on the ball, or Petrie/Waite are moved behind the ball. The problem is that these situations do not happen for long enough (for obvious reasons - we'd rather Goldy in the ruck and Petrie/Waite kicking goals).

The other option is trading one of them - my suggestion of Swallow was met with quite some hostility in the Trade/Draft thread (understandably so) although I still think it is a better option for us....

Gibbo won't get dropped and I don't see him even being removed from the list. Even if we were to find someone with pace and skill they would just be shuffled into some other position. Gibbo sticks to the plan, is part of the leadership group, whatever the fug that is, I do believe when you have that many leaders in a group this size it's called the public service and we all know how well that operates o_O

Gibbo won't get dropped and I don't see him even being removed from the list. Even if we were to find someone with pace and skill they would just be shuffled into some other position. Gibbo sticks to the plan, is part of the leadership group, whatever the fug that is, I do believe when you have that many leaders in a group this size it's called the public service and we all know how well that operates o_O
I do admit I wouldn't have the slightest clue what each member does. And I also have to admit that the idea of Gibson telling team mates what to do is not an image I can picture easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back