Official Match Thread S20 RD1: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a good turn-up. Congrats

giphy.gif

Sugar Free Cruisers

I know that's considered a wild night out on the East Side, but we do things a littler bit crazier in Vegas.

Don't deny it either, I saw how excited Mr Eagle got when they put in new drapes into your club rooms.
tumblr_m1f5iwC2Q51r3ifxzo1_500.gif

I know that's considered a wild night out on the East Side, but we do things a littler bit crazier in Vegas.

Don't deny it either, I saw how excited Mr Eagle got when they put in new drapes into your club rooms.
tumblr_m1f5iwC2Q51r3ifxzo1_500.gif
It's what he does behind the drapes that concerns me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

majestic_to_seductive_in_one_head_turn_540s.gif

GIVEN TO FLY... HIGH... WIDE...

The official team sheet of the East Side Hawks

B: ryan_seb - Mr Eagle - Tiger_man322
HB: DV2000 - GutsyBug - HawkAussie
C: jackenny - scaryness - WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
HF: Dagless - go you pups - JT_the_Man
F: craigos - okeydoke7 - Ashton Agar
R: larrikin - Citroin - Clint Beastwood
Int: MightyDons4 - Captain Awkward

Ooh, Pearl Jam Reference Showdown. Bring it!!!

A new season and some new arrangements for the Hawks in their lineup. Mr Eagle takes up the permanent full back role, because it's easier to talk yourself up when no-one can point to your stats and say that they suck. go you pups is thrown the big task at CHF. craigos will see early action in the forward line, while Citroin will succeed IMS at ruck-rover and Clint Beastwood gets first crack at being his apprentice.

More importantly...the jumper:

East-Side-20hs.png

The Hawks bring their very, very special jumper out for Round 1. Hash Supreme is the new standard for jumper incredibleness in this league, and we don't apologise for it for one second.

#geauxhawks
#donthehashsupreme
#eastisbeast
Is the change from the previous team as such:

Out: Tarks
In: Captain Awkard???

Ahem, there are no "drapes" in the East Side clubrooms, aka my evil lair. It's all metal and glass and hollowed-out rock. Very minimalist, with a touch of Moore-era Bond.

3029540474_1970ff02b6_o1_2.jpg

It is interesting to see where your minds go, I admit.

All metal and glass ey? This is gonna be easier than I thought...

5986125-Stock-image-of-hands-holding-live-electric-cables-Stock-Photo-electrical-electric-power.jpg

Tarkyn_24 in the midfield just doesn't look right.

Okey has made the team about himself and evicted the true champ away from his home.

Guess it's ok though. He is yesterday's hero.

Good job okeydoke7 looks like you can copy paste your 'this is your life' resume without making changes to your overall ranking for a while longer because you'll remain in a yesterday's Hero's shadows.

Last edited:
Ahem, there are no "drapes" in the East Side clubrooms, aka my evil lair. It's all metal and glass and hollowed-out rock. Very minimalist, with a touch of Moore-era Bond.

3029540474_1970ff02b6_o1_2.jpg

It is interesting to see where your minds go, I admit.

The housing development out at Waverley is as uninspired as all the other many developments I see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back